PDA

View Full Version : North American Availability: Midnight on PS4/XBONE?

HarryHoodlum
11-05-2015, 16:16
Obviously they missed their window to have this be a pre-order/pre-load title, so there is nothing about this game on the PS Store right now. Will it magically show up at midnight? Not interested in playing tonight, as I have work in the morning, but if I came home to a completed download & install that would be great.

I'm also assuming I'll get the pre-order bonuses if I get it day one? Seems kinda lame to not have pre-order available on PSN, as I'm not interested in disc-based games like many others I'm sure.

TAKE MY MONEY!

Elmo
11-05-2015, 16:43
Don't worry the digital edition comes with Limited Edition and Modified Cars Pack, so you won't miss out any content.

HarryHoodlum
11-05-2015, 17:29
Any idea when it will be available on PSN or is it one of those situations where it's up to Sony to update?

RNunez_187
11-05-2015, 18:22
Don't worry the digital edition comes with Limited Edition and Modified Cars Pack, so you won't miss out any content.

Does anyone know why disc pre orders are not getting the Limited Edition cars?

JimBowL_
11-05-2015, 18:26
Does anyone know why disc pre orders are not getting the Limited Edition cars?

Not sure either, as I prepare order from US Amazon.. be here tomorrow.. who knows when. Bit of a buttocks clinching lol

HarryHoodlum
11-05-2015, 18:40
It's really bizarre not seeing anything about a AAA title on PSN 10 hours before release.

JessicaWalter
11-05-2015, 22:06
yeah i got refunded for my prepurchase earlier. im getting the digital so i can get the m1. do games like this show up at midnight or around 3pm est when the psn store updates?

Siberian Tiger
11-05-2015, 22:08
It's really bizarre not seeing anything about a AAA title on PSN 10 hours before release.

As far we WMD Members know it was a regional licensing/rules conflict in the USA... They tried it but weren't be able to give a Pre-Order...

Perfect Code
11-05-2015, 22:15
I've pre-ordered the PS4 version from Amazon as well. Was disappointed to see the LE was not an option, and then that the pre-order doesn't come with the LE content. :hopelessness:

Also have not seen Project CARS on PSN.

HarryHoodlum
12-05-2015, 02:39
I'm gonna stay up till 12:15 EST just for the hell of it. Otherwise I'll try the PS store via my work computer tomorrow morning and set it to download automatically. Can't play until tomorrow night either way.

Psyched for a legit racing game on PS4 [finally].