PDA

View Full Version : Pitstops

twistedvaccine
11-05-2015, 16:22
Right, having a bit of a mix up (probably on my part)

When doing solo races.. i cant find a way to change pit stop strategy before a race..
when i go into the race it starts straight away and when i go into the pits it put the pit strategy i have for my career car on

basically it means all settings are away off, tyre pressure etc...(and you cant ask me to remember each setting for each car to change manually ;)

Anything im doing wrong..??

McKiernan
11-05-2015, 16:29
I got the same issues with pit stops. I also seem to be having issues with setting the right fuel levels in pit stop strategies, I don't seem to be able to alter fuel levels at all.

twistedvaccine
12-05-2015, 11:45
Anybody have an ideas?

Bealdor
12-05-2015, 11:52
Anybody have an ideas?

Just create a race with a 5min practice or warm up session beforehand and create your pit strategies there. ;)

For the rest:

The tire pressure issue is already fixed on PC and should be on consoles soon.

As for the tire compounds: This is a very complex code change to link the available compounds of a specific car in car setup to the pit manager. I don't know when/if this will get fixed.

As a general rule, if the car only has a single dry and wet compound you'll get the following tires when selecting a compound in pit manager:

Soft, medium, hard -> dry compound
Intermediate, wet, extreme wet -> wet tire compound

McKiernan
12-05-2015, 16:48
Just create a race with a 5min practice or warm up session beforehand and create your pit strategies there. ;)

For the rest:

Thank you