PDA

View Full Version : Mad Catz Steering Wheel pedal problems

Risco
11-05-2015, 16:43
Hi guys, having issues with my pedals, been working fine up until an hour ago when my throttle is at zero or 100%, no in-between.
Anyone else having this issue, & know how to correct it? I have tried re calibrating a few times but doesn't work.

Projectmanager
11-05-2015, 21:31
Hi,I had the same problem last year,if it's the madcatz xb1 force feedback wheel and pedals like I had,contact madcatz Europe via email,they were very helpful,I can't remember now what the instructions were but it worked,it totally resets itself,but they also stated if this problem still occurred they would replace the whole system. Even though I didn't buy it from them,
Have you tried disconnecting everything,power off,then connect up again then power on,that happens frequently with these,if left connected for weeks on end,let me know how you get on please,

KevinSuan
13-05-2015, 06:23
My Pro Racing FFB Wheel for Xbox One pedals are not working as expected - help!

Posted by Chris Shallcross on 07 August 2014 03:51 AM

Follow these steps to check your pedals are working correctly:

****** Unplug the wheel from the Xbox (but ensure it still has power).****** Press and hold these three buttons together – left d-pad, right-dpad and X****** Plug the wheel back into the Xbox with these buttons held and then let go of them – the white LED above the Xbox button should be flashing****** Now squeeze and release all of the paddles on the wheel and fully depress and let go of the pedals****** Press both the view and menu buttons on the wheel (the two white ones!) to put the wheel back into normal mode

You can test the pedal response in Forza 5 very easily by getting into the cockpit and then pressing the up d-pad button to bring up the in-game telemetry – you’ll see there’s a percentage indicator for brake and gas which makes it very easy to see if the pedals are responding correctly.

Pawlo8989
13-05-2015, 17:01
My Pro Racing FFB Wheel for Xbox One pedals are not working as expected - help!

Posted by Chris Shallcross on 07 August 2014 03:51 AM

Follow these steps to check your pedals are working correctly:

****** Unplug the wheel from the Xbox (but ensure it still has power).****** Press and hold these three buttons together – left d-pad, right-dpad and X****** Plug the wheel back into the Xbox with these buttons held and then let go of them – the white LED above the Xbox button should be flashing****** Now squeeze and release all of the paddles on the wheel and fully depress and let go of the pedals****** Press both the view and menu buttons on the wheel (the two white ones!) to put the wheel back into normal mode

You can test the pedal response in Forza 5 very easily by getting into the cockpit and then pressing the up d-pad button to bring up the in-game telemetry – you’ll see there’s a percentage indicator for brake and gas which makes it very easy to see if the pedals are responding correctly.

After I do that I can no longer shift with LB and RB :(

Buzzwah
18-05-2015, 20:31
I did this last night and it worked . Everything is fixed now by returning to original settings .
My advise is do not update your Madcatz wheel !
Madcatz emailed me back within 12 hours and gave me the same instructions.
Unplug the wheel from the Xbox (but ensure it still has power).****** Press and hold these three buttons together – left d-pad, right-dpad and X****** Plug the wheel back into the Xbox with these buttons held and then let go of them – the white LED above the Xbox button should be flashing****** Now squeeze and release all of the paddles on the wheel and fully depress and let go of the pedals****** Press both the view and menu buttons on the wheel (the two white ones!) to put the wheel back into normal mode

You can test the pedal response in Forza 5 very easily by getting into the cockpit and then pressing the up d-pad button to bring up the in-game telemetry – you’ll see there’s a percentage indicator for brake and gas which makes it very easy to see if the pedals are responding correctly