PDA

View Full Version : Game crashing BIG PROBLEM

jezza599
11-05-2015, 17:20
First i must say SMS GREAT GAME!
Now regarding the crashing problem its a big big big problem in ps4 because so far i've lost hours of racing in endurance races wen just a few minutes from the end the game crashes in my opinion it should be the first thing to fix because we can have the most beautiful game with no bugs perfect pit crews all that but if the game crashes all the time whats the point than.
I seriously hope you guys fix this and once again so far great job wath a game this is thank you for your atention.

msmith1
11-05-2015, 17:30
I can see that being a problem, I'm yet to do an endurance race though. I do think it should be on tye same priority level as various other bugs people have mentioned though.

Still it's a fantastic game, beats Driveclub (which I like)... Oh and the crew (which never got me into it). Graphics and the physics were poor.

Wildie
11-05-2015, 20:19
I think a crash bug should over ride all the other little bugs after if the games crashing out it`s not playable is it had 3 crashes in 24hrs.

jezza599
13-05-2015, 01:12
I have been reading other threads about the ps4 hoverheating with pcars and i have a theory.
Maybe the game isnt crashing, maybe the ps4 is shoting down because of the tempreture i mean it does get very hot and the fan goes crazy so maybe its ps4's safety system kikcing in and shotingdown the console.