PDA

View Full Version : Chase camera bug

bobblebob
11-05-2015, 17:26
Think thats what its called, the one looking down on the car anyway. Ive noticed now and again the camera will pan downwards, before snapping back to the default position. Im not touching the right stick to move the camera, it just does it by itself now and again before correcting itself

Miesjh
11-05-2015, 19:32
My brother has this same issue. I adviced him to buy a new joystick, because I thought it was broken. Oops

thisisbleep
12-05-2015, 05:10
Your right analogue stick might be slightly broken, I have the same issue on my controller which is only about 6 months old and barely used. The game detects it pointing slightly downwards, so it scrolls down the list on its own.

They might be able to slightly reduce the sensitivity but you need a new controller I am afraid.

toretto186
13-05-2015, 05:43
if you have a usb controller charger or usb to android phone charger connect that from the xbox one and to the front of the controller. then go into your xbox one settings and to accessories. there should be an option to recalibrate the controller click on it and make sure you set the controller on a flat surface and do not move it while its calibrating. that should fix the drift of the axis on the left and right sticks

Juicy904
13-05-2015, 06:29
Think thats what its called, the one looking down on the car anyway. Ive noticed now and again the camera will pan downwards, before snapping back to the default position. Im not touching the right stick to move the camera, it just does it by itself now and again before correcting itself
I think this depands on the track if it is going uphill or downhill. In the camera settings where you can adjust the settings for the helmet there is a point where you can adjust the movement of the enviroment. I think it is the first setting ( i play the game in german so i do not know the english name). This also takes impact on the chase cam. Play around with this settings. It solved it for me.

thisisbleep
13-05-2015, 07:54
I think this depands on the track if it is going uphill or downhill. In the camera settings where you can adjust the settings for the helmet there is a point where you can adjust the movement of the enviroment. I think it is the first setting ( i play the game in german so i do not know the english name). This also takes impact on the chase cam. Play around with this settings. It solved it for me.

"World movement" controls how the camera moves with the terrain or car, setting it to 100 fixes the camera in place so that it follows the car and doesn't change for terrain.

Miesjh
16-05-2015, 12:26
Update: My brother bought a new gamepad, but he still got this issue. So this must be a bug or something.

MacSkillZ
16-05-2015, 15:35
I am having the same issue. I use my right analog stick for gas and brake and removed the camera settings and the camera is still changing direction. I set the chase camera to 100 but that made no difference. I also have analog drift now with the analog.. Tried other games to see if it was the controller going bad, but its only this game..

Antz
16-05-2015, 23:35
keeps getting stuck in rear view for me too. cockpit view. right stick down.

Miesjh
27-05-2015, 22:24
Still no response from the team!

Kenshiro
02-06-2015, 21:47
I had this problem for the last week since I tried putting the throttle on my right stick then changed it back, my camera would go up and down before the green light, and even in the menus where the right stick is used. Now I just reset my controller to default in the options and it doesn't happen anymore, hope this helps someone.

Spewtopian
27-09-2017, 22:54
Im having the same problem. There appears to be a slight input alike the one that controls the camera. Happens nomatter how I change the input for the controller.