PDA

View Full Version : [No] Pit Stops in Community Events?

RDrvr44
11-05-2015, 17:35
I am having issues with Pit Stops. I was doing the Community Event with the Formula A car (don't get started on the handling of this car as I had to delete my saved data and restart using Amateur handling as on Pro it is nigh on impossible to drive) and I got damage after I spun for probably the thousandth time so I went into the pits to get my damage fixed and nothing happened. My car didn't even go into the pit box, just drove straight through and so I had to restart the session and this happens every time I go into the pits.

Can someone tell me what is going on please? Love this game but there are some really bad problems that is quelling my enjoyment.

Siberian Tiger
11-05-2015, 17:37
Community Events and TimeTrial has NO active Pit Stops... -> The Car will just drive trough.

All other Modes has Active Pit Stops...

Not Explained by the Game sadly... -> Something to Improve ;)

Elmo
11-05-2015, 17:38
Moved into a new thread.

RDrvr44
11-05-2015, 17:40
^^

Ah, thanks for relying so quick. Didn't know that and to be honest that is rather glaring oversight, as you have to keep restarting the session if you get damage.

Is this going to get fixed or will it remain that way?

Elmo
11-05-2015, 17:49
This is intended and won't be changed.

RDrvr44
11-05-2015, 17:51
Ok thanks for the info and now I will try and not wreck my car if I can keep it on the road that is!!!LOL