PDA

View Full Version : Career - endless first lap

MBK72
11-05-2015, 18:39
Second race of the 2nd Kart series just went on and on. The lap counter did not advance on crossing the start finish line. The lap timer just carried on counting up as if one single lap. Although I had started the race first the position indicator switched from 1/12 to 12/12 at some point in the race and blue faster car flags waved continuously which is when I first noticed the lack of laps passing by. Only solution was a restart.

Might be my imagination but the big shudder in the graphics seems to be getting worse too.

thisisbleep
12-05-2015, 05:47
Did you go off of the track at any point? If you cut a corner it will not be a valid lap.

You can test it by hitting the "back" button (whilst stationary) to reset the car and it should put you back to where you went off of the track.

Bealdor
12-05-2015, 06:43
Second race of the 2nd Kart series just went on and on. The lap counter did not advance on crossing the start finish line. The lap timer just carried on counting up as if one single lap. Although I had started the race first the position indicator switched from 1/12 to 12/12 at some point in the race and blue faster car flags waved continuously which is when I first noticed the lack of laps passing by. Only solution was a restart.

Might be my imagination but the big shudder in the graphics seems to be getting worse too.

Known issue. Restart is the only workaround ATM.

oscarolim
11-06-2015, 00:25
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?25429-P1-to-P20-without-being-overtaken-devs-aware/page3
It seems the PC version will have a fix. Can we expect the same one applied to the Xbox?