PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

Josh3701
11-05-2015, 19:09
It's been a long time since I've actually gotten myself into a racing sim (or a racing game at all for that matter), I've just been PC modding on various games, but I've always been hyped for pCARS!

I'm looking for people to race and have fun with in Online (hopefully pretty regularly with you guys!). The racer that I prefer to play with is someone who races clean, and although some of the info coming next may put you off, I assure you that I am more mature than you may expect.

Microphone?: No (not yet, last one I had broke a few weeks ago)
How often am I online?: Every day, 4-6pm GMT/BST. I'm planned to be offline from the fortnight from 4th June so expect that.
Control scheme (Gives me a good idea of the skill of my opponents :friendly_wink:): No driving assists (steering/braking), manual gearbox, and I'm transitioning to no ABS/traction control.
PSN: Josh3701

If you want to play with me, copy all/part (depending on your preference) of the above info and fill in for yourself.

I hope to race with you!

Padmod
11-05-2015, 19:22
What country/Timezone are you in? Maybe check out the multiplayer sub forum, people are setting up leagues in there. As far as your age, as long as you're respectful on track and race fast most people won't care.

Josh3701
11-05-2015, 19:28
Thanks for the referral, I live in the UK.