PDA

View Full Version : No FFB in Invitational

onimoD
11-05-2015, 21:19
I spent some time tweaking the FFB settings getting it to my liking. Did some Free practice and Time Trial sessions, using various cars, to make sure I was happy with it, then decided to try the career mode. I did a couple of karting events and all was fine - strong positive feedback throughout.

Then I tried an invitational - no FFB! At first I thought it was just because the vehicle was a road car, with sloppy power-assisted steering, but no there was nothing not even the slightest vibration. What's more, the rotation mode had gone from 360 deg back to 900 deg. Surely you're not meant to have to set up the steering calibration all over again for different situations?

Nick.

thisisbleep
12-05-2015, 04:58
Have you checked the FFB settings to see if they saved correctly after you made the changes?

onimoD
13-05-2015, 18:17
Well after the invitational, with zero FFB, I did another kart race and FFB was fine.

PS. Not trying to gripe, I'll just be reporting bugs, as I find them, so you guys can get them fixed. If you want me to try anything specific to go through a process of elimination I'm happy to help.
PPS. Is there a specific place/way you need bugs to be reported?