PDA

View Full Version : Jack Spade's FFB Tweaks

wahwah
11-05-2015, 21:30
Jack Spade has posted his FFB tweaks in a file format for PC users, so I've transferred them to the attached Excel file for those of us on PS4. These are his tweaks for every car in the game so far. These settings are for the individual car parameters. His suggestions for the Global settings on PS4 are Force Feedback - 100, Tire Force to taste - 70 is a good starting point, with 100 at the top of the range before serious clipping.

martinm1289
11-05-2015, 22:46
Brilliant, I have been using these from the xml as and when I pick a car and was planning on putting it in a spreadsheet for easier reading but you have done this for me! Nice one.
BTW are you having any issues where it doesn't carry over settings you have saved against a car in the garage to then using the car in career? Free practice it's fine, but then in career av seen an instance where it placed my go kart feedback settings onto an audi car I was using in an invitational.

wahwah
11-05-2015, 22:51
Maybe that comes down to how we save them, whether it's for the specific type of car, or across all tracks. I haven't struck it as an issue yet, but then I've been doing the same as you so far, just inputting Jack's settings for the cars I'm using.

Titzon Toast
11-05-2015, 23:41
Thank you very much for sharing this, can you tell me if I'll able to use my Turbo-S now without that terrible deadzone please?!

wahwah
12-05-2015, 04:40
Thank you very much for sharing this, can you tell me if I'll able to use my Turbo-S now without that terrible deadzone please?!

I wish I could say yeah sure, go right ahead! But it seems there are deeper issues for a lot of Fanatec users with PCars. I'm using a T300RS, and I know with that, a Deadzone Removal Range of 0.5 gets rid of the last signs of deadzone at centre.

cocacolin
12-05-2015, 05:07
Thanks for taking the time to do this.

wahwah
12-05-2015, 05:24
You're welcome, I've added a pdf version of Jack's settings.