PDA

View Full Version : Livery issues, rearview-mirror issues and others...

KlubbinJay
11-05-2015, 23:41
hi,

I wanna report some bugs at the PS4 version of pCars.

1. Livery issues: When i choose a livery in the garage at a sertain car and save it to this car, the livery will be changed automaticly when im getting into a race with that car...it looks that it wont be saved as it supposed to be.
2. Rearview-mirror issues: The distance in the rearview-mirror between the car behind you does look too far away. Even trees, cars and the eenvironment seems to pop away from your rearview-mirror.
3. Kart-physics: The physics of the karts are kinda unreal (im using a Thrustmaster T300RS wheel) the kart acts TOO drifty and way too sensitive. Its really TOO hard to maintain control over these karts, i've done a lot of reallife karting-championships but that feels a whole lot different than the karts at pCars.
4. Pit-Voices: The voices of Ben Collins and Nicolas Hamilton arent there when using a wheel. It only works when i use a PS4-controller.
5. Weather: I drove a lot of online races with a "dry-weather"-setup...after 2 laps racing it starts to rain and to storm, something i didnt setup.
6. Pictures: Pictures ive been taken at pCars got lost and cant be found.
7. Replay: I saved a couple of race-replays (day and night-races), when im gonna watch the replay (night-races) it looks like that people didnt turned on their light...while they actually turned on their lights. Each time we hitted the start/finish the lights of some other cars dissapeared. This is a replay-bug because during the race everyone had their lights turned on.
8. Hitting Pitwall: When getting out of the pitlane the car smashes into a wall while the game tookover your car, the player (that cant do anything about it) receive 1900 penalty-second and the car got smashed-up.This happends for example at: Spa Francorchamps, Bathurst, Brandshatch and some more.

Thats it, i hope that the devs will fix this soon!

Regards, Jay

iv-tecman
12-05-2015, 00:08
Frame rate issues.

I posted about it. And this person did as well

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22270-PS4-Frame-rate-and-input-lag

Myself the frame rates issue is most noticeable when in replay mode using trackside cam, its not pretty watching replays via trackside cam effects all tracks. Very ugly issue.

DarkMark_XD
12-05-2015, 16:39
I second the livery issue, the others I haven't really experienced (I agree to an extent that the karts are too hard to maintain control, but I haven't done much kart racing to know how it SHOULD handle...)

MoickMoney
14-05-2015, 01:33
I've experienced the livery issue as well. It's not a really a big deal, but it's always nice to be able to drive with the scheme you choose instead of having a randomized one every time. Other than that though, that's the only issue i've had so far with my copy, once i got my controller settings all geared up.