PDA

View Full Version : No handbrake?

Crunked
12-05-2015, 01:35
I tried the BMW E30 M3 group.A (not sure about the group A.) Anyways, im a big fan of drifting and thought i would bash the M3 around a track, ripping the e-brake like my life depended on it.
When i came to the first corner i pressed the A-botton (using xbox one controller) and nothing happened... NOTHING! THE CAR DON'T HAVE AN E-BRAKE!!!??? IS THAT TRUE??

Also why can't you change to less grippy tires?
And why is there no drifting at all?
Realy disapointed.

DMR Ghahary21
12-05-2015, 01:44
Many of these cars don't have hand brakes in the real world. They are no use and just add weight. This game is all about racing, and racing the old fashioned way. You can try to set your rear tyres up for breaking traction. This is akin to playing a flight sim and wondering why the 747 won't do loopty-loops.

Vanderspace
14-01-2016, 08:23
Dragging up old stuff here;
Still a pity the e30 wasn't granted the old school hydraulic handbrake setup though. Fingers crossed that given the rally content planned for PC2 the e30 gets the rally setup it deserves ;P

Paulo Ribeiro
14-01-2016, 08:43
Many of these cars don't have hand brakes in the real world. They are no use and just add weight. This game is all about racing, and racing the old fashioned way.

^^ This.
You are in the wrong game.

TheReaper GT
14-01-2016, 09:14
Why less grippy tires? AFAIK drift drivers often choose the most grippy tires to add throttle control and smoke. As people said, most race cars don't have hand brakes since they don't just Park, they are stored... But fear not, mad mike's miata is coming to rescue you... For now use the gt86 variants and you should be fine...