PDA

View Full Version : im still stuck at the start screen i have the digital edition

Marcusfranklin
12-05-2015, 03:17
when i first got the game every thing was working fine for one day but then it crashed and got stuck so i turned my console off and left it for a day,so now im trying to play the game i go to press start on my controller and nothing happens its just stuck,so i thought i would try and start it when i am not signed in and it worked i pressed start and it started but all the online features are locked,i have tried doing the hard reset but that has not worked iv tried re installing the game and that has not worked,i have tried every thing that i have read from the forums with people who have the same issue but nothing works,i have spoken to microsoft support team and they talked me through some things to do with the console and we came to the conclusion that it is not my console and not my profile at fault it is the game it self that is faulty,i have payed for a game that does not work is there a way i can get reimburse my money back

thisisbleep
12-05-2015, 04:33
Have you tried a hard reset of the console? Hold the power button down until it turns off and the light on the power brick should turn orange.

Marcusfranklin
12-05-2015, 04:36
yes iv done all that nothing works

thisisbleep
12-05-2015, 04:38
You could try reinstalling the game, but that will take a lot of data and the speed depends on your internet connection.

Marcusfranklin
12-05-2015, 04:45
tried that twice still nothing works

thisisbleep
12-05-2015, 04:47
Are you installing to the internal harddrive or an external one? Also did you check that the day one patch was downloaded (if the file size is 18.1 GB you are missing it)?

Marcusfranklin
12-05-2015, 04:51
i only the internal hard drive and iv got lots of space on there,how do i know if i have the day one patch

thisisbleep
12-05-2015, 05:03
I think that you can check through the "games and apps" app on the home screen, then hit the "menu" button on the controller whilst over the game to "manage storage" (or something along those lines). Otherwise you should also be able to go to the settings app and look at the "storage" part which lists what is on the hard drive.

Marcusfranklin
12-05-2015, 05:11
at last it is working i went to to delete all data and deleted it from every where and now it works

Marcusfranklin
12-05-2015, 05:14
iv lost all my saved carer but at least i can play the dame thing lol

thisisbleep
12-05-2015, 05:23
at last it is working i went to to delete all data and deleted it from every where and now it works

That is good to hear. :)

iv lost all my saved carer but at least i can play the dame thing lol

You might have deleted the save files. The first time you tell it to delete/uninstall it removes the game files and leaves the save files, but if you tell it to delete/uninstall again after removing the game it will remove the save files.

Xbox live does have cloud saves, but I am not sure how it works if you have manually deleted the files.