PDA

View Full Version : 12:30 AM on 5/12/15. Project cars is NOT in Playstation store.

Grimreefer
12-05-2015, 04:30
............................................. This has to be the crappiest launch of a game I've ever seen...
Is this kind of thing what I should expect from the game itself?

JessicaWalter
12-05-2015, 04:32
calm down, friend. it will be here at some point today. prolly either 3am est or 3 pm est.

Growlmon
12-05-2015, 04:41
I just made a thread about it. Also it has nothing to do with PCARS itself, it's just Sony.

SL1DE
12-05-2015, 06:45
They don't update the PS store exactly at midnight. PlayStation employees have to sleep too you know.

Go to sleep and by the time you wake up it'll be on there.

Blackvault
12-05-2015, 06:47
Don't quote me on this but I believe it is 12:01 EST.

Pete

deedub777
12-05-2015, 06:51
I heard it won't be there. Sony USA need 8 weeks notice to reserve a slot for digital download. I think it may be sometime yet. Nothing to do with SMS, Sony USA is your problem

misterspockyall
12-05-2015, 07:09
Past 3a EST and not on store :/ Hopefully this afternoon

MicAntony
12-05-2015, 11:16
I heard it won't be there. Sony USA need 8 weeks notice to reserve a slot for digital download. I think it may be sometime yet. Nothing to do with SMS, Sony USA is your problem

First off, that was mentioned by SMS as the reason there was no pre-order available only.
Secondly, you're trying to shelter SMS for not having their act together regarding their potential North American gamers and blame Sony instead? Unreal.
Any and all blame if this game is not available in the PSN store today lay squarely at the feet of the game developer, sorry.
I am assuming it will be made available when the store does their weekly tuesday reset this afternoon, but if not, i can assure you i will not be blaming Sony for this error and extreme lack of communication over the digital download in the US these recent days/weeks.

See you on track...eventually :-)
-mic

Pablo2008jedi
12-05-2015, 11:32
First world problems....

HeeseyChelmet
12-05-2015, 12:01
............................................. This has to be the crappiest launch of a game I've ever seen...
Is this kind of thing what I should expect from the game itself?

Errrm, DriveClub, BF4 & The Crew all were far worse than PCars and worse games even when patched, IMO

HeeseyChelmet
12-05-2015, 12:04
First off, that was mentioned by SMS as the reason there was no pre-order available only.
Secondly, you're trying to shelter SMS for not having their act together regarding their potential North American gamers and blame Sony instead? Unreal.
Any and all blame if this game is not available in the PSN store today lay squarely at the feet of the game developer, sorry.
I am assuming it will be made available when the store does their weekly tuesday reset this afternoon, but if not, i can assure you i will not be blaming Sony for this error and extreme lack of communication over the digital download in the US these recent days/weeks.

-mic

being american, you could do the usual and sue for like $40,000,000. That's what most of your lot do isn't it? Like the woman who couldn't watch TV on a flight last week so wants $5,000,000.

Blackvault
12-05-2015, 12:06
being american, you could do the usual and sue for like $40,000,000. That's what most of your lot do isn't it? Like the woman who couldn't watch TV on a flight last week so wants $5,000,000.

Not needed HeeseyChelmet!

Pete

Pcarsps4
12-05-2015, 12:16
Not sure if his is a hundred percent accurate, but I found this:

"Sony is “Comfortable” Saying the PlayStation Store Will Update at 2PM PT/5PM ET Every Tuesday in North America. Every Tuesday, Sony updates the PlayStation Store in North America, giving us access to a plethora of new content that includes new games, DLC, demos, and more.Oct 25, 2013"

HeeseyChelmet
12-05-2015, 12:17
Not needed HeeseyChelmet!

Pete

sorry man, just joking.

deedub777
12-05-2015, 14:59
...you're trying to shelter SMS for not having their act together regarding their potential North American gamers and blame Sony instead? Unreal...
-mic

Nope, just sharing what I heard, I don't have any affiliation to SMS whatsoever. Sorry for trying to be helpful :)

Tallahasse2015
12-05-2015, 15:41
Game will be added today on the usa psn store what is the worry ?, when the store updates the digital download version will be there of course, what you was talking about was information regarding the pre order and as to why there was none for usa version !, that does not apply to a digital release day version, release day is today 12th may and when the store updates it will be there so relax people. :)

Tallahasse2015
12-05-2015, 15:44

That had nothing to do with todays release of the digital version that was regarding the pre order of project cars and as to why there would be no pre order version of project cars for usa players!, nothing to do with todays usa release and the release of the ps4 digital version that will be added today when the store updates so stop scare mongering people please.

Here as you can see from reading that it is added some time today with the tuesday store update ! :). link : http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/05/10/the-drop-new-playstation-games-for-5122015/ .

MicAntony
12-05-2015, 19:11

-mic

It is now available in the PSN store for download. Appears maybe the Modified car pack is not included though, contrary to what the SMS rep claimed in that Reddit message last week.

Very pleased it is finally in the PSN Store though, thank you!

Edit:
@grimreefer you may want to update the tittle of this thread.