PDA

View Full Version : Question about buying a wheel

oINinja
12-05-2015, 06:15
I was planning on getting this right here https://www.fanatec.com/us-en/checkout/cart but I have read its not working great on the game right now for ps4 people. I was going to get a thrustmaster but they are sold out everywhere I have looked. So my question is should i buy it now or wait until they have fixed it so it works correctly.

Vylen
12-05-2015, 08:16
The link doesn't work, I can tell you I just bought the Fanatec GT3 RS for this game, and it doesn't work well. If they don't fix it with a patch, it's 240 euro plus delivery costs down the drain

JSNFARRELL
12-05-2015, 08:22
Hello again Ninja (if we was online together earlier (PC))

the Cart link you posted would only show items on that account or computer (history, cookies, and all that privacy data)

Fanatec is usually good but if there are problems you can always settle for another option like G27 for example. Driver's choice...

Thrustmasters has some pretty bad support... after dealing with them in the past I will never buy another Thrustmaster device again.

Everyone's experience is different... whatever you get - hope you enjoy it!

Srt8 300c
12-05-2015, 08:22
Wait for the thrustmaster pal..... you wont be dissapointed.

oINinja
12-05-2015, 22:51
is thrustmster actually making the wheels now i heard that they were in such demand that they couldnt make enough of them