PDA

View Full Version : no sound or chat while braking in headset

WRA NotSo
12-05-2015, 06:30
While in breaking i lose all sound in the headset including chat and so does ither teammate. We do have the 18.5 version. It only happens to the headset. Sound is fine on my tv.if it helps we are both using turtle beach xofour

thisisbleep
12-05-2015, 06:35
Please use the sub-forum for technical support and help. You can also search the forum to find the solution to your problem.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?128-XB1-Technical-Help-amp-Support

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?23736-HEADPHONES-SOUND-LOSS

Siberian Tiger
12-05-2015, 06:40
It's unfortunally a know Issue...

The Devs are on it ;)

WRA NotSo
12-05-2015, 09:45
Awesome thanks, i was looking for it but didnt see it, i was late

totlxtc
12-05-2015, 11:32
There is a way to fix this issue. If you plug your controller in using a play and charge cable the issue is resolved.

I can also report that the sound issue does not happen with my Turtle Beach X500's. So maybe its to do with the headset adapter?

mikemac74
15-05-2015, 17:53
During gameplay while I'm experiencing any force feedback or while braking with the right trigger will make the Official Xbox One stereo headset and official xbox one headset adapter cause all audio to completely cut off until disengaged

Malc 71
17-05-2015, 01:04
Doesn't matter if you use a plug and play to connect it or not, either way you do it the sound still goes out when braking.

sc_shark
17-05-2015, 01:48
one of the many issues... this game needed a good beta imo. tons of bugs from controller,graphics,audio its honestly almost unplayable at this point and time.

RUSH3RCR
17-05-2015, 06:46
There is a way to fix this issue. If you plug your controller in using a play and charge cable the issue is resolved.

I can also report that the sound issue does not happen with my Turtle Beach X500's. So maybe its to do with the headset adapter?

I bought the XBOX One AfterGlow Karga Headset and it is happening with them. Thanks for the work around for now as I work graveyards and am up all night on my days off playing games. Its an extra cable in the way but my family sleeps better when I use headphones and it sucked having the standard headset mic under my headphones when racing and chatting. That is why I bought the headset.