PDA

View Full Version : Controller button assignment please help

fangiojr
12-05-2015, 06:48
Wow I need help with controller button assignments. Unfortunately I'm stuck at said screen and I can't exit because I haven't assigned a button, of course the game doesn't bother telling me which.

Maybe someone can give me their entire assignment list so I can play the darned game?

thanks!

thisisbleep
12-05-2015, 07:01
Check that the following are assigned:

- Rear view
- Handbrake
- KERS
- DRS (I do not think that this one is needed)
- Lights (not sure if this one is needed)
- Windscreen wipers (this is not needed, I don't have it assigned currently)

NVI0U5
12-05-2015, 07:17
yup I got this when finished assigning what ever confirguration I needed I Rb or RT out to next selection and just hit the start button to bring up the option screen then go to options and help to back out of there to main menu and saves the configuration without assigning all buttons

General_RIMT
12-05-2015, 08:32
Yesss, thank you NVIOU5! Neat little trick! Worthy of a sticky.

sebringjetta
12-05-2015, 13:58
yup I got this when finished assigning what ever confirguration I needed I Rb or RT out to nis xt selection and just hit the start button to bring up the option screen then go to options and help to back out of there to main menu and saves the configuration without assigning all buttons

I apologize in advance. .. im trying to hit what I believe is the start bottom and it's doing nothing.. and as another member stated im trying to exit but not all controls have been assigned.. help Is appreciated...

General_RIMT
12-05-2015, 20:02
the start button is the button with the 3 lines through it. It brings up a little menu at the top right. Select help and options. It will take you out of the menu and into the general options menu. Then just click back.

Tarrant64
12-05-2015, 20:37
yup I got this when finished assigning what ever confirguration I needed I Rb or RT out to next selection and just hit the start button to bring up the option screen then go to options and help to back out of there to main menu and saves the configuration without assigning all buttons

too funny. started a post myself little bit ago about the issue. will try this when I get home as well. I thought I did have them all assigned that I needed - I probably did. Guess this might be some kind of bug. glad to see that solution may work.