PDA

View Full Version : Digital + Modified Pack?

biomarvel
12-05-2015, 08:26
Hi Anyone from SMS and WMD, or anyone that has bought the digital version from the PS Store.

So quick story..i preordered the standard edition from Game in Rochdale under the understanding i would get the modified car pack for preordering, came to collect and was told that this was only a bonus for preordering the limited edition (which i couldnt preorder because they had sold out their allocation) so i took the game home and then found that if you got the digital version from the store you got the limited edition car pack. So i bought the digital version and sold my disk.

My question is that on your website it states that if you get the digital edition you also get the modified car pack...is this true? Also when will the pack be available to download?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

danowat
12-05-2015, 08:35
I got the digital edition from the EU PS store and got both the LE pack and the modified pack.

Siberian Tiger
12-05-2015, 08:38
Yes, all Digital Editions are with Modified + Limited Car Pack...

biomarvel
12-05-2015, 08:41
hmm i havent got the modified pack with my digital download.

Is there anyone that i can contact to try and get this rectified?

Siberian Tiger
12-05-2015, 08:43
From where you've got your Digital Edition?

biomarvel
12-05-2015, 08:48
i got my digital version from the UK PS Store.

Siberian Tiger
12-05-2015, 08:51
Then you should be able to download the Modified Car Pack on the PSN Store if im right.

biomarvel
12-05-2015, 08:55
there was no option to download it, it was only the limited edition car pack that downloaded.

very strange...perhaps it will be on the PS store this week.

DozUK
12-05-2015, 08:56
Then you should be able to download the Modified Car Pack on the PSN Store if im right.

That's right, I bought from UK PS store (Pre ordered) but when the download became available it downloaded all packs automatically.

Just one thing, the modified car pack is a pre-order pack so you will only get this if you pre-ordered the digital edition. If you bought after release you would only get the limited pack.

biomarvel
12-05-2015, 08:57
That's right, I bought from UK PS store (Pre ordered) but when the download became available it downloaded all packs automatically.

Just one thing, the modified car pack is a pre-order pack so you will only get this if you pre-ordered the digital edition. If you bought after release you would only get the limited pack.

yeah thats what i was worried about, so basically because Game has royally screwed me over i wont be able to get the modified car pack.