PDA

View Full Version : Career Races - Complete List?

brit999
12-05-2015, 09:05
Is there a complete list somewhere of which tracks and layouts are used in each series? I played through one season in Clio Cup, but before I choose Formula Gulf or Ginetta I would love to know which tracks are involved in each series. That way I can play through and practise on some of the tracks I have never heard of before (if there are any!).

Thanks in advance.

NemethR
12-05-2015, 09:26
I do believe, that there is a practice session before the F Gulf, and GT5 races.
Unfortunately I do not know of any list.

Daffers
12-05-2015, 09:53
Is there a complete list somewhere of which tracks and layouts are used in each series? I played through one season in Clio Cup, but before I choose Formula Gulf or Ginetta I would love to know which tracks are involved in each series. That way I can play through and practise on some of the tracks I have never heard of before (if there are any!).

Thanks in advance.

I was searching for this as well, if someone has this it would be much appreciated!

Bealdor
12-05-2015, 09:56

Thanks in advance.

I don't have a complete list for you but the Ginetta G40 (GT5) races are on British tracks and Formula Gulf only races on the different Dubai Autodrome layouts.

YDS55
12-05-2015, 09:58

Thanks in advance.

After you get out of the Clio cup and go into the GT5 Ginetta cup you will race the same tracks like in the Clio cup only different layouts. Remember that you are driving a National championship and only drive on national tracks, when you get into the World championship you will get more tracks in different countries.

danowat
12-05-2015, 10:07
Maybe we should get a list going?, I'll kick things off

125cc Shifter Kart National

Glencairn East
Glencairn West
Chesterfield

125cc Kart World

Dubai Autodrome
Glencairn
Chesterfield

Clio Cup