PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Selection Bugged/Names not appearng

HEF51
12-05-2015, 09:30
Where ever I am, whether that be My Garage, Online Lobby, Vehicle quick select the names of the cars are completely missing. I'm not sure how this happened but it is extremely annoying.

Example: When in My garage all that pops up in the boxes is the name of the livery. No cars name at all.

I will uninstall and reinstall to see if it will fix it. Just reporting this bug.

thisisbleep
12-05-2015, 09:39
The circuit selection restricts the car list, but it should never be empty.

Try hard resetting the console and check if you have the patch installed.

Scav3nger
12-05-2015, 09:51
The circuit selection restricts the car list, but it should never be empty.

Try hard resetting the console and check if you have the patch installed.

He's saying that the names for the cars aren't displayed, not that the cars themselves aren't selectable.

HEF51
12-05-2015, 15:57
He's saying that the names for the cars aren't displayed, not that the cars themselves aren't selectable.

Indeed, none of the car names are displayed anywhere in the game. I have the patch installed and have hard reset 2 times now to no avail. Just going to uninstall everything and reinstall to see if that helps.

ashasha
03-10-2015, 20:18
This happens to me pretty regularly for both the tracks and the cars. A reset of the console fixes it, but it's been going on since I've bought the game and up to the latest patch (4.0). Not a gamestopper, but a bit annoying.