PDA

View Full Version : The clutch on Fanatec sets..

deejayjeanp
12-05-2015, 10:12
THE CLUTCHHHHH, the fucking clutch !
My CSR works fine after tweaking the FFB settings, but the clutch pedal doesn't work !
HOW, can you release a game, say that you support a wheel brand and then don't support the clutch ?!
I don't want to sound like a whiney, spoiled 16 year old but the reason why this made me mad is because I have played it on PC, with the same wheel and everything worked flawlessy !
Why can't ya'll just copy and paste the code for the wheels on PC, to PS4, they're basicly the now anyway these days..
I find it hard to believe, that you developers (granted you watch these forums) could release a game without knowing wether the clutch would work for that game

eracerhead
12-05-2015, 10:16
I suppose what you really wanted to ask was, "My CSR clutch isn't being detected on PS4. Is anyone else having this issue? If so, is it being looked into for the upcoming patch? Thanks for any advice."

deejayjeanp
12-05-2015, 10:18
Honestly, I think everyone with a wheel already knows that clutches aren't being detected.
I didn't really ask a question, true, so I'll do it by asking, do the devs know about this, and is it being worked on ? Because all other threads I've seen about this, on this forum or whereever, come to a dead end.

Sik180sx
12-05-2015, 12:20
Honestly, I think everyone with a wheel already knows that clutches aren't being detected.
I didn't really ask a question, true, so I'll do it by asking, do the devs know about this, and is it being worked on ? Because all other threads I've seen about this, on this forum or whereever, come to a dead end.

Except this thread http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?21978-Fanatec-Wheel-support,which you already posted in,i think 120+ replys is not a dead end,it is being looked into,and a little tip ACL or auto clutch in the settings menu on the wheel needs to be turned off,just a little patience is required,at least your wheel is functional,unlike us 911 series users whose wheel is completely unusable.

deejayjeanp
12-05-2015, 21:04
Except this thread http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?21978-Fanatec-Wheel-support,which you already posted in,i think 120+ replys is not a dead end,it is being looked into,and a little tip ACL or auto clutch in the settings menu on the wheel needs to be turned off,just a little patience is required,at least your wheel is functional,unlike us 911 series users whose wheel is completely unusable.

Yeah.. 120+ replies of people saying that they all have the same problem, or saying stuff I already know.. I have ACL turned off and auto clutch turned off. Calibrated with, and wothout, the clutch doesn't even register.. I drive with auto clutch and manual shifting now for the time being.

xXDoc187Xx
12-05-2015, 22:38
Just got my game today, I'm using Porsche 911 turbo s and my clutch works fine

deejayjeanp
13-05-2015, 13:34
Just got my game today, I'm using Porsche 911 turbo s and my clutch works fine

Congrats haha, which pedals do you have ?