PDA

View Full Version : My Fun Wish list

Oli323se
12-05-2015, 11:04
So after completing all of the karting, playing quite a bit online in several classes and on multiple tracks, it's clear there is a lot to get sorted, especially little bugs like the steering just cutting out and the throttle lag sometimes in online races. However I think there would be some nice and easy to implement changes that would make the whole experience a little more fun, while these major issues are being ironed out.

The ability to find your friends and save them as favourites so you can follow each others lap times etc, a little like Forza rivals. (Time trails start out fun, but you are often just comparing them to people you don't know and in my case people much faster than me. It's healthy to be able to see your friends times and helps to encourage you to get faster)

To be able to choose if you want to do a parade lap before a race, giving you the opportunity to warm up your tyres as you see fit instead of the race just starting on green tyres.

The auto start doesn't seem to work and can be really annoying if you haven't got a button mapped to it.

Being able to create teams in online would be brilliant. Having the same livery's and building team points over a set group of races would really bring a great element of team play into it.

Even just having points building up in an online lobby would make things more interesting. There just seems no real point in online. There are no levels, no encouragement to actually win and nothing to show who has won/lost etc over the previous races

I know these things may seem trivial to most that are complaining about the bugs but personally even though this is a part sim and it's meant to a little more serious. I feel as it's not full sim it should have a few more things to improve the fun factor. Am I the only one, or does anyone else feel little things like this would make a big difference?

Rob Prange
12-05-2015, 11:06
Moved to Feature Suggestions forum.

Oli323se
12-05-2015, 14:56
Sorry, I didn't see it at first.