PDA

View Full Version : Mad catz wheel not showing ?????

S19RBS
12-05-2015, 11:47
Hey guys sorry to bother you all, just bought the game but cannot use my mad catz with it?
works perfectly on Horizon2.
When I go to controls all I see is the handheld controller with no option to select my wheel and pedals??
Please help, sooooooo excited to play this is torture! :)

Tillj
12-05-2015, 11:59
Try, unplugging then plugging in USB.

It detected it straight away on project cars. Also you can force close the game and restart it.

S19RBS
12-05-2015, 12:18
Try, unplugging then plugging in USB.

It detected it straight away on project cars. Also you can force close the game and restart it.

Thanks I have tried, still not showing. Have spoken to mad catz they are emailing me something to try also. :(

thisisbleep
12-05-2015, 12:36
Do you have the latest drivers installed for it?

S19RBS
12-05-2015, 12:41
I haven't a clue how you update things on the XB1, thought it just downloaded when it needed updates itself?
I'm very much plug and play kinda guy :) except now as i'm plugged and not playing!

thisisbleep
12-05-2015, 12:43
I haven't a clue how you update things on the XB1, thought it just downloaded when it needed updates itself?
I'm very much plug and play kinda guy :) except now as i'm plugged and not playing!

Have you tried this?

http://support.madcatz.com/Knowledgebase/List/Index/190/pro-racing-force-feedback-wheel-and-pedals-for-xbox-one

S19RBS
12-05-2015, 12:46
Yes, no use, but thank you for pointing me towards it thisisbleep

thisisbleep
12-05-2015, 12:50
Yes, no use, but thank you for pointing me towards it thisisbleep

They might be sending you a firmware update which needs to be loaded onto the wheel (I assume that it has some internal processor like the Thrustmaster and other brand wheels).

I take it that you went through the list of wheels on the controller settings page, you could try the "custom" one if all else fails.

S19RBS
12-05-2015, 12:53
Controller settings page??? Have I got the same game as everyone else??? :)
All it shows me is wireless controller, with no ability to scroll to anything else. Please say i'm being a buffoon and have missed something very simple :)

thisisbleep
12-05-2015, 12:59
Controller settings page??? Have I got the same game as everyone else??? :)
All it shows me is wireless controller, with no ability to scroll to anything else. Please say i'm being a buffoon and have missed something very simple :)

You can scroll left and right to see all of the options (it might be the bumpers, I forget which).