PDA

View Full Version : [DLC] Pit crews not showing up when changing tires (may not be a bug)

CA11AND
12-05-2015, 12:06
Hi

I don't know if this is a removed feature or a bug but there is no animation for the pit crews only the guy that holds the board up to tell you to hold.

Now I'm unsure if this is a bug or a feature removed on the consoles but this animated feature was what as been missing from forza and gran turismo.

can someone clarify whether this is a removed feature or a problem with the game seen videos on youtube of the pc version with pit crews animated.

Thanks

Bealdor
12-05-2015, 12:13
Animated pit crews will come in a patch. The devs worked hard to get them ingame but it didn't make the cut for the initial release.

Blackvault
12-05-2015, 12:17
Animated pit crews will come in a patch. The devs worked hard to get them ingame but it didn't make the cut for the initial release.

As Bealdor said, they will come as DLC (I've added this to the thread title). They weren't as polished as the SMS wanted them so instead of giving the public incomplete animations they where removed. This should therefore allow the devs the time to finish they work and give you a garage full of pit crews.

Hope this helps.

Pete

GAT_Montana
12-05-2015, 12:28
I am wondering if this includes staff on the race stands? Its a minor issue I know, but its looking strange to pass the pit and there is no one taking care about me :) leads to the question: where is Ben Collins? I can here him on pit radio but can't see him :)

CA11AND
12-05-2015, 12:28

Ah sweet was thinking is mine not working, did I not do something in the pits to make them not come out. I'm glad it's on its way being playing online and it's just wow! really good fun and hard which is what I've been after in a racer

Thanks for informing me

Blackvault
12-05-2015, 12:29
I am wondering if this includes staff on the race stands? Its a minor issue I know, but its looking strange to pass the pit and there is no one taking care about me :) leads to the question: where is Ben Collins? I can here him on pit radio but can't see him :)

I don't believe I ever saw any on the pit wall during their development.

Pete

Bealdor
12-05-2015, 12:35
I don't believe I ever saw any on the pit wall during their development.

Pete

There were some images from Brands Hatch development that showed it IIRC.

Edit: Nope, apparently I'm wrong.

Blackvault
12-05-2015, 12:35
There were some images from Brands Hatch development that showed it IIRC.

I really need stronger glasses!

Pete

Bealdor
12-05-2015, 12:41
I really need stronger glasses!

Pete

Apparently I need them. See my edit. ;)