PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition Car Pack MIA after installed?

blackops
12-05-2015, 14:20
Any reason why the Limited Edition Car Pack is not showing up in my garage at all?

As you can see the code work to redeem and is installed.

Am I doing something wrong? Tried to close out and re-open, restart PS4. Still no luck at all for it showing up.
I ended up redeeming the code on my EU PSN account which is set as primary. When I am logged in under it nothing shows up, I did finally get the Lykan super car download to populate and show up as well as the Livery 1 add on.

The Lykan and the Livery add on shows up on both my EU and US PS4 accounts. Just nothing showing up for the Limited Edition Car Pack.

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

ahmad0420
12-05-2015, 14:42
Maybe you can try removing and re installing? Find the files in Library.

blackops
12-05-2015, 14:55
Yeah I was thinking about doing that but was worried knowing my luck it would disappear and then since I already used my code I would not be able to get it back at all.

I may have to look into this option though just to see.

Did you have any issues with your car pack? Assuming you got one of them.

ahmad0420
12-05-2015, 18:56
Mine is a digital download. Initially the limited edition cars were no where to be seen in game. Then I deleted the game and re download it and all the LE cars show up. But Digital Edition doesnt need codes though.

blackops
12-05-2015, 19:07
Thanks. Yeah not sure what to do at all. Since if I delete it not sure if it knows I was the one that activated it with the code and then work and show up. So that is why I am hesitant to just delete and try the same code again that I already used.

Bobele23
12-05-2015, 20:30
Maybe you can try removing and re installing? Find the files in Library.

Nope doesn't work. I have the same Problem. Deleted PCars and did a clean installation + day1 patch, reinstalled addons (lykan,livery pack, modified car pack). Only the Lykan and the livery pack show up in my garage. But No M1 or any other dlc car :grey: :frown-new:

Not sure .... but could it be, that we got an wrong DLC key ? I got the boxed limited edition but the dlc is shown as "digital" preorder pack (so maybe for the digital download version only ? ).

bent_toe
12-05-2015, 20:33
How do you obtain this pack? It's not visible for me on PSN store.

Bobele23
12-05-2015, 20:43
How do you obtain this pack? It's not visible for me on PSN store.

You need the preorder code from your retailer or from your leavelet in the steelcase.
then go to -> dlc-projectcars.com
there you will be asked for an e-mail adress + country
next step under code enter your preorder code.

The site will show you then the PSN Store Code. (the modified car pack is elsewise hidden in the PSN store)
Enter the store code in the PSN Store.
The download should start.

blackops
12-05-2015, 21:15
Nope doesn't work. I have the same Problem. Deleted PCars and did a clean installation + day1 patch, reinstalled addons (lykan,livery pack, modified car pack). Only the Lykan and the livery pack show up in my garage. But No M1 or any other dlc car :grey: :frown-new:

Not sure .... but could it be, that we got an wrong DLC key ? I got the boxed limited edition but the dlc is shown as "digital" preorder pack (so maybe for the digital download version only ? ).

Yeah that is a bummer. I ordered the LE game from Amazon Germany and had sent over expedited mail to the USA just so I could have the LE Car Pack. Then found out that I had to create and EU PSN account in order for the code to work, since it kept giving up error when trying to redeem from my original US PSN account. So the EU account worked to redeem the code, it just does not show anything at all in the game or garage. Other than showing up as being downloaded and installed. That is pretty much it.

Not sure what to think or do.

dj81
14-05-2015, 02:33
How do I check if the cars are there? Is there somewhere that which cars I should have got.
I applied my codes before i even played the game, and just assumed the cars were added, but if they werent i wouldnt have a clue.

Veesten
14-05-2015, 07:09
Have you tried to restore your licences?
Settings --> PlayStation Network/account management --> Restore licences

tehbro
14-05-2015, 08:13
so basically those of us, who bought digitally have no code to redeem thus we are screwed? I can see the pack on the PSN store for a few bucks...

Bobele23
15-05-2015, 16:12
[Solved]
Okay they did magicly appear, after playing a few hours in career mode yesterday .... :confused:

Don't know what i did exactly. Ithink the installation got stuck somehow.