PDA

View Full Version : Strange Race Results .. sometimes

Fred Bull
12-05-2015, 14:51
I'm wondering from time to time regarding the race results after the finishing line.

So I was further evaluated several times from P1 to P2 or further backward.
Had in this race not a penalty or a punishment etc. . Twice I get the message from the box two Laps before the race ends to make a pit stop though I neither had Fuel - nor technical problems.
I'm here since 2012 and have seen a lot during the PCars development, but that is now new - maybe for me only cause I've been not in this Forum daily.:cold:

Would (can) anyone explain the cause of these strange results?

Thanks in advance

azynkron
12-05-2015, 18:45
I'm wondering from time to time regarding the race results after the finishing line.

So I was further evaluated several times from P1 to P2 or further backward.
Had in this race neither a penalty nor a punishment etc. . Twice I should shortly before race end to the pits though I neither had Fuel - nor technical problems.
I'm here since 2012 and have seen a lot during the PCars development, but that is now new - maybe for me only cause I've been not in this Forum daily.:cold:

Would (can) anyone explain the cause of these strange results?

Thanks in advance

I'm not entirely sure I understand what you mean. Did you get a Drive in penalty? Did you cut the track somewhere?

Fred Bull
12-05-2015, 22:00
Hi Azynkron,

I don't get any penalties, I don't cut the track. I finished on P1 sometimes with a gap of more than 20 secounds to P2.
-But sometimes the Box mentioned I've to come in - in my opinion without any reason (I had no probs with fuel or any technical problems) so I ignore these kind of message.
- It happends (two times this week) without any messages from the Box also. One time in Zolder , one time in Brands H.:bi_polo:

It's strange isn't it?