PDA

View Full Version : GT3 RUF SETUP. or GT3 All classes.

Cooljacob
12-05-2015, 15:24
Hey

Any tricks for a Car Setup.
Using Wheel T300GTE and playing on PS4 and im all Noobie for setups.

Im all ears.

have fun aout there.

/CoolJacob

willfred_TandZproduction
12-05-2015, 17:39
Hey

Any tricks for a Car Setup.
Using Wheel T300GTE and playing on PS4 and im all Noobie for setups.

Im all ears.

have fun aout there.

/CoolJacob

while this a bit of self plug i would recommend you start by reading through this stickied thread.
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22501-Project-Cars-Tuning-Guide
it has wealth of information to get you started.

Cooljacob
17-05-2015, 10:04
while this a bit of self plug i would recommend you start by reading through this stickied thread.
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22501-Project-Cars-Tuning-Guide
it has wealth of information to get you started.

Thanks.

If anyone has a perfect allround setup for Gt3 cars ( Ruf ) plz post. then i can tune from there. its my first Sim, and i think its very diffecult to manage all the setups.

/Cooljacob

JeyD02
17-05-2015, 11:39
Thanks.

If anyone has a perfect allround setup for Gt3 cars ( Ruf ) plz post. then i can tune from there. its my first Sim, and i think its very diffecult to manage all the setups.

/Cooljacob

Sure but again it depends on track and your preferred. And you haven't specify what you want from that car, what you want to change and etc.

Cooljacob
17-05-2015, 12:31
Sure but again it depends on track and your preferred. And you haven't specify what you want from that car, what you want to change and etc.

Im driving GT3 RUF mostly, and on all tracks.

I know there different setting for each track, i just need at basic setup for an allround, so that i can change it from there. i īdrive with medium tires now and a bit open radiator, to keep oil at 100c. My tires are getting to hot fast, what to do?

Eric Rowland
17-05-2015, 18:27

I know there different setting for each track, i just need at basic setup for an allround, so that i can change it from there. i īdrive with medium tires now and a bit open radiator, to keep oil at 100c. My tires are getting to hot fast, what to do?

Drive more smoothly...brake a bit earlier and be gentle to the apex, then smooth on the throttle to the exit etc. Don't fight with the steering and don't overdrive the car...and practice. Good luck!

PropaneCrazy
17-05-2015, 19:07
Drive more smoothly...brake a bit earlier and be gentle to the apex, then smooth on the throttle to the exit etc. Don't fight with the steering and don't overdrive the car...and practice. Good luck!

This will help. I used to have major overheating tyres until I smoothed out my style, initially I was losing over 2 seconds a lap driving smoothly but after a few laps I was within 0.5 of my best.

JeyD02
17-05-2015, 19:10

Lol, the thing is what is all around for me maybe not Be for you. How you want the car to feel differently to how it's now.

JeyD02
17-05-2015, 19:15
#Delete