PDA

View Full Version : Didn't get the Modified Car Pack with Digital Edition!! (Maybe..)

TheRoadRunner
12-05-2015, 16:03
Hi to whom reads this...

I'm looking for a little guidance. I bought Project Cars (Digital Edition Version) on the Xbox One Store on Friday and have only just recently noticed a missing piece of content. The missing piece of content is the Modified Car Pack. Looking at the Project Car in the Game Management, where you can look at the content that has been add/Installed to the Project Cars' Main game, this Car pack was not present and nor does the cars in the pack exist in my current game thus I concluded that the pack did not install.

I then checked the Store and entered the Project Cars page, in this section you can see what downloadable content there is for the game, and to my delight I found the Car Pack - entered into it's page and found that it wont let me download it as it's only available for downloads that are 'bundles.'

I do understand that most would have got this Car Pack from Pre-ordering the game but, in the Project Cars Pre-order page (link here: http://www.projectcarsgame.com/preorder.html ) there is no "Pre-order to get..." thus if you get the Digital Edition with Limited Edition Cars, you should automatically get the Modified Car Pack. To confirm this, I asked people on the XB1 who got the DE of PCars and they all said I should have gotten it.

I'm not sure if there is secondary procedure to get the missing content, but I expect that it should have downloaded with the ProjectCars, Digital Edition with the Limited Edition Cars and Modified Cars Pack all together..

Please Help! I don't want to have spent this money for not what it's worth. If someone can direct me to someone who can help, or if someone can give some help on here, I truly do appreciate it.

Thanks,

RR

Seps1974
12-05-2015, 16:27
It was only available for pre orders.

TheRoadRunner
12-05-2015, 17:01
It was only available for pre orders.

I Quote from the Website if you clicked the link:

"Available digitally on Steam, PlayStation Store, and Xbox Games Store, the Digital Edition comprises of:
- The Standard Edition
- The Limited Edition Car Pack
- The Modified Car Pack"

That, above, is the Digital edition that I bought from the Xbox Store. Now please tell me where it says that you must Pre-order?

turbohondaej1
12-05-2015, 17:37
I'm pretty sure it was pre order too my steam copy didn't come with it either I bought it a couple days later but I got it on my xbox (Pre ordered).

TheRoadRunner
12-05-2015, 20:30
It's the Digital Edition and there is nothing about Pre-ordering that version - only the Standard Edition and the Limited Edition.

Does anyone have a link to where I can contact them?

RR

thisisbleep
13-05-2015, 03:04
I Quote from the Website if you clicked the link:

"Available digitally on Steam, PlayStation Store, and Xbox Games Store, the Digital Edition comprises of:
- The Standard Edition
- The Limited Edition Car Pack
- The Modified Car Pack"

That, above, is the Digital edition that I bought from the Xbox Store. Now please tell me where it says that you must Pre-order?

The link that you provided has "preorder" in it, so what Seps1974 said is correct.

The DLC will probably become available later, just like there is a "Limited Edition" upgrade on the US Xbox One store.

TheRoadRunner
13-05-2015, 15:46
The link that you provided has "preorder" in it, so what Seps1974 said is correct.

The DLC will probably become available later, just like there is a "Limited Edition" upgrade on the US Xbox One store.

Yes you are correct, that is the Pre-order page AS I ALREADY KNEW!

I repeat... BOTH GAMES, standard and limited edition, HAVE "Pre-order to get.. " then it says the Modified Car Pack but the other, the digital edition, doesn't have that hence why you don't need to PRE-ORDER TO GET THAT PACK WITH THE DIGITAL EDITION! If you get the Digital Edition it comes WITH IT! BUT MINE DIDN'T! And my mates you who also got the digital edition did so why didn't I?

RR

Sorry for Using caps but I'm a little stressed from the obvious statements with no proof while I've generated a lot!

thisisbleep
14-05-2015, 06:16
Yes you are correct, that is the Pre-order page AS I ALREADY KNEW!

I repeat... BOTH GAMES, standard and limited edition, HAVE "Pre-order to get.. " then it says the Modified Car Pack but the other, the digital edition, doesn't have that hence why you don't need to PRE-ORDER TO GET THAT PACK WITH THE DIGITAL EDITION! If you get the Digital Edition it comes WITH IT! BUT MINE DIDN'T! And my mates you who also got the digital edition did so why didn't I?

RR

Sorry for Using caps but I'm a little stressed from the obvious statements with no proof while I've generated a lot!

There is a separate "buy" page to the "pre-order" page, I suggest you take a look at that one instead. The pre-order bonus was for both physical and digital purchases. The only people that seem to have lost out are digital PS4 owners in the USA, because it never was a pre-order because of Sony's policy of needing the game to be submitted 8 weeks before release (Sony Europe did not have the same restriction).

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/buy.html

2000Viper
14-05-2015, 06:45
I did pre order and didn't get it.. I need to find out what happened??

Gandriello
14-05-2015, 11:34

thisisbleep
14-05-2015, 12:15
I did pre order and didn't get it.. I need to find out what happened??

Who did you pre-order from and what country? Are they on the list at the bottom of the pre-order page?

NVI0U5
14-05-2015, 13:34
My pre order code doesnt work :(

thisisbleep
14-05-2015, 14:32
My pre order code doesnt work :(

Is it 12 digits long and did you go to www.dlc-projectcars.com to claim it?

NVI0U5
14-05-2015, 21:44
Is it 12 digits long and did you go to www.dlc-projectcars.com to claim it?
Yes I did http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r93/NEMOnLISA/project%20c%20ars/Screenshot_2015-05-14-22-00-54.png (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/NEMOnLISA/media/project%20c%20ars/Screenshot_2015-05-14-22-00-54.png.html)

Ochilbaz
14-05-2015, 22:49
I am the same with limited edition code (25 digit code) emailed bandai namco 4 days ago and still no reply.

thisisbleep
15-05-2015, 02:21
Please contact Bandai-Namco and wait for them to reply, hopefully they can issue a new code if yours is broken.

NVI0U5
15-05-2015, 12:54
Ive contacted bandai nothing yet

Mushroom7
15-05-2015, 15:18
I pre ordered from zavvi (includes pre order dlc) game arrived, no dlc! It's taken them a week to agree it is missing and I'm now waiting for them to email me a dlc code, who knows how long this will take. Will be wary of pre ordering from them in future.

Ochilbaz
15-05-2015, 16:57
5 days now and no reply :(

NVI0U5
15-05-2015, 21:46
Ive just realized that I put the wrong email address down

BlueRookie
02-06-2015, 16:41
Did you get it sorted? I am in the same boat - got the DLC but says invalid. Contacted Bandai but no answer except for automated responce - over 10 days now. Very disapointed.

Ochilbaz
02-06-2015, 22:16
Got a reply after about 3 weeks and they told me that " they only deal with the pc version and I have to contact the vendor of my game" so I went into GAME and got another limited edition copy sent to my address and thankfully the code worked.

BlueRookie
03-06-2015, 10:54
So there is hope for me yet....mine is the PC version so still waiting for a repy.