PDA

View Full Version : saving hub settings

Squirrel
12-05-2015, 17:46
Is there any way of saving hub settings? I keep having to reset them every time I start a new race of the championship?

Max Kelly
13-05-2015, 07:10
HUD setting?
They will be fixed with an future update.

Blackvault
13-05-2015, 07:18
It is a known issue and is listed in the known issue thread here (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22497-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-(XB1)-Not-for-bug-reporting!).

I hope this helps.

Pete

d_goodson
13-05-2015, 23:09
You can hit left on the dpad while racing and it should change the HUD (map, gears, etc.). And when you hit right it changes the top right corner of the HUD where it has lap times and sector times. When you do this it should stay how you left in future races. Just keep cycling the dpad until you get the desired HUD.

Nickname85
14-05-2015, 17:11
Op means the hub settings as in where every thing stands. For example i have the speed/shift nummer in the middel of my screen (at bottem) and not to the default right. At the moment i have to change this with every new race event /car. Because it doesn't save this setting. Good to know it is a know issue that's being looked at. I just don't get it why this kind of features arent good from the start.

I really like the game, but the more i play it the more i see weird design flaws or weird bugs... For me it really starts to feel that they did not put a lot of time in xbox version.