PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Issues for Patch. ?

PumaSpec
12-05-2015, 18:08
Ok so these are the FIXED ISSUES FOR PATCH which have been updated in the XB1 ISSUES THREAD (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22817-Please-read-Xbox-One-Issues).

Could somebody explain them a little better.

For Ex.

- Use absolute acceleration values for blending and updating steering movement to prevent negative direction ?

- Fix for NULL pointer protection when accessing ProximityDetector GUI ?

I'm kind of lost, thx in advance..

-------------

FIXED ISSUES FOR PATCH

- Issue where cars would garage into closed garages in Zolder
- Console TT is now set to 11am to match PC
- Re-enabled saving of Community ghosts
- Added ABS brake rumble to XB1 triggers
- Changed XB1 pad rumble to only update during the per frame tick and not at 600hz
- Use absolute acceleration values for blending and updating steering movement to prevent negative direction
- XB1 trigger rumble scaled along with FFB rumble. XB1 analogue stick range corrected to use full extent
- The driver can no longer be switched in MP races and time trials
- Fix for NULL pointer protection when accessing ProximityDetector GUI

Megaessin
12-05-2015, 18:31
Well, "Updating steering movement to prevent negative direction" means that they've fixed the "turn left go right" bug. Probably:confused:

Blackvault
12-05-2015, 18:33
Ok so these are the FIXED ISSUES FOR PATCH which have been updated in the XB1 ISSUES THREAD (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22817-Please-read-Xbox-One-Issues).

Could somebody explain them a little better.

For Ex.

?

?

I'm kind of lost, thx in advance..

-------------

The two you've highlighted are more code related and probably aren't going to be noticed by the user.

It might not be as full of an explanation but hopefully helps.

Pete

PumaSpec
12-05-2015, 18:34
Well, "Updating steering movement to prevent negative direction" means that they've fixed the "turn left go right" bug. Probably:confused:

Ahh when it locks in a certain direction.... Nice :D

PumaSpec
12-05-2015, 18:35
hhhmm.. ..

gmspromo
12-05-2015, 18:35
... I also hope that "Use absolute acceleration values for blending and updating steering movement" means that the steering isn't so sensitive at low speeds as it currently it, yet may increase upon the greater throttle input you use ...

Beav
12-05-2015, 18:38
Can't wait for the patch.

2-3 days apparently?

Hoping it will also fix the fact that when I go to correct a bad turn it doesn't get over corrected which I seem to do a lot despite using the recommended settings

bobblebob
12-05-2015, 18:41
Nothing in the patch list about framerate issues or dodgy audio?

Umer Ahmad
12-05-2015, 18:49
Closing this thread...let's chat in the re-purposed "PATCH" thread here (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?24176-SEE-POST-27-INSIDE!-PATCH-INFO-HERE&p=903287&viewfull=1#post903287)

bob: to answer your question (and I think your talking about consoles) there are some fixes in that list to shift "computing power" to alleviate the problems you describe. TESTING IS ON-GOING now so results are not yet confirmed.