PDA

View Full Version : Help?

ksims816
12-05-2015, 19:10
Download the game last night, didn't have vibration feedback so I checked on here and found no clear answer to whether it's like this for everyone. Also saw that there's a patch I don't have, but don't know how to download it. The only solution I have seen is to install game offline, but I have the digital version. Am I basically screwed until 'further notice'?

MelBonkers
12-05-2015, 19:57
Do a hard reset of your XBox (switch it off by pressing the Xbox button on the console until it shuts down) and see of it automatically downloads the update after restart. Check the size of your game: should be 18.5 GB including patch and 18.1 without the patch.
Download the game last night, didn't have vibration feedback so I checked on here and found no clear answer to whether it's like this for everyone. Also saw that there's a patch I don't have, but don't know how to download it. The only solution I have seen is to install game offline, but I have the digital version. Am I basically screwed until 'further notice'?

ksims816
12-05-2015, 20:09
Ok, I did that and now have 18.5 so I guess it was applied. But still no vibration feedback, has this not been fixed yet?

thisisbleep
13-05-2015, 03:07
What are you using to play the game? An Xbox One controller or a wheel (if a wheel what brand and model)?

turbohondaej1
13-05-2015, 04:06
Maybe this will help http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22817-Please-read-Xbox-One-Issues

ksims816
13-05-2015, 05:12
What are you using to play the game? An Xbox One controller or a wheel (if a wheel what brand and model)?

I'm using the standard Xbox one controller

ksims816
13-05-2015, 05:18
Maybe this will help http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22817-Please-read-Xbox-One-Issues

So there's a patch coming which hasn't been released yet? I've looked through the forums but it's difficult to to tell which issues should of already been fixed. its fine if it hasn't been fixed yet, I understand they're working hard to get all the bugs fixed I'm just checking to make sure I'm not missing something that I should already have.

thisisbleep
13-05-2015, 05:37
I'm using the standard Xbox one controller

Is "force feedback" on in the settings?

The upcoming update should fix some or all of the issues with the controller, so hopefully it will also help you, if it is not the force feedback setting.

ksims816
13-05-2015, 14:50
Yeah it works fine in other games, and force feedback is on all the way in project cars