PDA

View Full Version : Pitstop Issue #2

twistedvaccine
12-05-2015, 19:35
Whilst doing a 40 lap race with the LMP1s on the Brno track, i pitted around the 28 lap mark and unfortunately, due to a prior mishap i had no bonnet or lights (i was doing half day half night race)
whist cruising to my pit box i went over my strategy, fuel and tires were good to go and i went over to the 'fix damage' screen, everything was selected to yes, even though my pit crew/engineer had acknowledged that i had damaged lights i still came out of the pits with my car in the same state as she went in..

Again.. is there something im doing wrong here as this isn't the first time this has happened??

Any help would be greatly appreciated

twistedvaccine
12-05-2015, 21:49
Only me then..

MangledJellyfish
13-05-2015, 04:23
I had this issue but it was in a Solo session. Car continued pulling left when I left the Pits.

Nightfall
13-05-2015, 06:02
Not only that, I come back out of the pits with the same amount of fuel and the same tires as I went in with. Pit stops don't do anything - literally.

dair
13-05-2015, 07:13
Clearly a random bug as I've yet to experience any of this.

dwalldorf
13-05-2015, 07:17
I can confirm this. Sometimes when going into the pit, the AI-driver will just drive through without re-fueling, changing tires, etc.

Nightfall
13-05-2015, 07:27
Clearly a random bug as I've yet to experience any of this.
It could be that you are the lucky one. Maybe not so clearly.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22003-Pitstop-bug

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?24435-Pit-Stop-changing-tires&highlight=pitstop+bug

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?23854-No-fuel-load-in-Career-pitstop&highlight=pitstop+bug

Nightfall
13-05-2015, 07:28
I can confirm this. Sometimes when going into the pit, the AI-driver will just drive through without re-fueling, changing tires, etc.

This might be because you were in a practice race or a time trial.

twistedvaccine
13-05-2015, 09:41
This might be because you were in a practice race or a time trial.

This has happened on solo and career just for reference.
More than a few times..

Siberian Tiger
13-05-2015, 09:43
You Guys have to be sure that on your ACTIVE Pit Strategie all the Damage Fixing Options are on YES.

There is only one BUG. -> The Headlights won't get fixed sometimes.

AND: If your Pitbox is Occupied (Message on your Screen) then you won't be served, as your Pitbox is occupied.

MrStef85
13-05-2015, 09:52

Had this 2. Also @ Imola my gears are automatically changed.

twistedvaccine
13-05-2015, 09:58
You Guys have to be sure that on your ACTIVE Pit Strategie all the Damage Fixing Options are on YES.

There is only one BUG. -> The Headlights won't get fixed sometimes.

AND: If your Pitbox is Occupied (Message on your Screen) then you won't be served, as your Pitbox is occupied.

Siberian Tiger, please refer to my opening statement, i had made sure all the damage options were selected to yes, again i say this isn't the first time this has happened in solo and career races.
I tried the same race, same conditions, set my pit-stop up in a warm-up and last night just to make sure i wasnt being a pratt and using a wrong strategy and once again, she came out in the same state as she went in..

'There is only one bug' surely you mean 'there's only one known/acknowledged bug'

Thanks for the replay though :)

DerrickHUN
15-05-2015, 07:07

I've same problem, in time trial and community event after few lap my tires overheating (will be red from green) and with this tire can't make hot laps...so I go to pit, everything set "YES", but don't change anything, when I come out from pit , my tires are red..... where should I set what ??

Chill Hill
15-05-2015, 08:40
This happened to me three times today while playing the career. I was on the second race and there is a mandatory pit stop and tire change so I started the race with only 3L of gas and had previously setup my pit options to fill my up with another 18L. Pulling into the pit, I double checked everything and it all was correct. I got new tires but ran out of gas right out of the pit...I redid it 2 more times and it would never refuel me? I had done the exact dame thing in a previous career event and had no problems.

There more I play this game - it's like I find 20 new bugs or glitches an hour

pa_pinkelman
15-05-2015, 08:59
This happened to me three times today while playing the career. I was on the second race and there is a mandatory pit stop and tire change so I started the race with only 3L of gas and had previously setup my pit options to fill my up with another 18L. Pulling into the pit, I double checked everything and it all was correct. I got new tires but ran out of gas right out of the pit...I redid it 2 more times and it would never refuel me? I had done the exact dame thing in a previous career event and had no problems.

There more I play this game - it's like I find 20 new bugs or glitches an hour

Are you sure refuelling was allowed?