PDA

View Full Version : Heavier steering?

kderacing
12-05-2015, 21:31
At first I thought it was a force feedback setting. Now that I've been playing for a bit I realize the force feedback is more than enough in fact I need to turn mine down a bit now. But which of the settings for the wheel controller would help to give all the cars a more weighted feel when turning? They all feel like I'm driving my wife's Mazda even the Formula cars. I know there are tons of different options so I'm trying to figure out which one would be best to give that effect.

BTW - kudos I've never experienced the since of speed like in this game. I thinks it's all the little things combined but the steering effect of going over bumps in the track is one obvious one. Amazing and well worth the wait!

Roger Prynne
12-05-2015, 23:19
Try turning the Tire Force up a bit.

MillsLayne
13-05-2015, 02:18
I'm having the same issue. I'm using a Thrustmaster F458 Spider, and I feel like I'm constantly having to slow down a little too much going into the turns, and then a couple of laps in, I feel like I'm overheating my tires to the point that the car (no matter the car) just goes straight and I have to almost come to a stop for it to turn again. Is this a setting with my wheel or car setup or what?