PDA

View Full Version : Save replay - PS4

knight01
12-05-2015, 21:32
After I finished a Renault Clio career race, I saved the replay. How can I view the replay again and Where is this replay saved? I had a look in the Capture gallery, it's not located there.

Another thing I noticed (maybe a bug). The game takes random screen shots while I'm playing. I haven't pressed the share button or pressed "Take Screenshot" in pause menu.
The capture gallery is filling up with screenshots.

Sebstinator
12-05-2015, 21:35
Dont know about your replay, but the screenshots are taken as you get a Trophy on PSN.

IXBEEFXI
12-05-2015, 21:55
After I finished a Renault Clio career race, I saved the replay. How can I view the replay again and Where is this replay saved? I had a look in the Capture gallery, it's not located there.

Another thing I noticed (maybe a bug). The game takes random screen shots while I'm playing. I haven't pressed the share button or pressed "Take Screenshot" in pause menu.

Each time you unlock a trophy it will automatically save the screenshot at the time this happened. It is a standard feature that Sony has implemented for all games.

knight01
12-05-2015, 22:32
Each time you unlock a trophy it will automatically save the screenshot at the time this happened. It is a standard feature that Sony has implemented for all games.

This doesn't happen with all my other games (Battlefield 4, FIFA 15 etc.). I have 100s of trophies in various games and capture gallery isn't full of 100s screenshots. Unless Sony added this feature with the latest update.
This only happens with Project cars. If I want to take a screen shot with Battlefield 4 for example, I have to press the share button.

Anyone know where the replay video is saved?

Sebstinator
12-05-2015, 22:39
Unless Sony added this feature with the latest update.

That is exactly what they did!

FoxMulder
13-05-2015, 00:58
Under My Profile by clicking R1 you'll get to the Highlights tab. When you press Triangle you switch between replays and screenshots. Your replay should be there.

Skeme_DBT
18-05-2015, 02:22

Yup. Its definitely a bug. Ive had it happen to me 3 or 4 times. And its NOT when I get a trophy. It just happens at random.

madmax2069
18-05-2015, 03:19
The in game replay (that you save after the race and not using the share button) but press option, select Driver network profile, press R1 to change tabs to highlight (your in game saved replays are stored there, but you have to be in the game to view these.

Marcd23
18-05-2015, 07:20
The screen shots are automatic. It's apart of one of the last PS4 updates. Check your capture gallery. All games since will have trophy screenshots. Bit the saved replay will be in your driver network and scroll across to highlights.

chanman
18-05-2015, 08:47
You can see the vids in your profile bit. I can't remember exactly (I'm not in front of the game right now) but go into your profile. I think you pressed R1 to move to the options on the right. Sorry not very specific, but you'll find the saved replays in your profile.

Skeme_DBT
19-05-2015, 04:05
The screen shots are automatic. It's apart of one of the last PS4 updates. Check your capture gallery. All games since will have trophy screenshots.

Nope. As I said before, its a bug. I get screenshots taken at random, not just when I get a trophy.