PDA

View Full Version : t300rs going crazy HELP PLEASE HELP

JimBowL_
12-05-2015, 22:32
I just got the game, I set everything how I want.. but once I start the 1st event.. in pit garage my wheel goes crazy left right left right vibration like no other.. I can't get it to stop, it turns all the way left or right then just keeps doing it.

Someone help please or is it a bug..?

Also when I leave pits and car is completely stopped it does it again.. why? How? Help please

Padmod
12-05-2015, 23:10
Sounds like it's failing to auto-calibrate. When you turn on your PS4 does the wheel do its initial full left-right lock calibration correctly? Have you tried going into the settings menu and calibrating the wheel from there?

JimBowL_
12-05-2015, 23:47
Sounds like it's failing to auto-calibrate. When you turn on your PS4 does the wheel do its initial full left-right lock calibration correctly? Have you tried going into the settings menu and calibrating the wheel from there?

Yes, it calibrate just fine in ps4 menu, also in pcars menu..

Problem is once Im in the pit menu or on track while holding brakes.. my wheel doesn't want to stay centered it turns all the way right and jerks. Then when I start moving slowly it centers itself. Then u stop completely it turns all the way right and continues.. I don't know what this can be, my wheel Is new. I play granturismo and it doesn't happen.. please help?

borstalsmurf
29-05-2015, 18:44
Hi do a firmware update on pc you can get the firmware from THRUSTMASTER web site.

Awong124
29-05-2015, 18:51
I had the same issue. A suggestion made by another person to set the mode to 900 degrees and recalibrating the wheel in-game fixed it.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?26746-PS4-T300-Issues