PDA

View Full Version : Stuttering, short freezes during gameplay,

ZWValandil
12-05-2015, 22:43
I have sometimes a problem during a race, it looks lie it happens more during online play but it also happens during career.
Most of the times when i am in a corner.
like the game freezes for a few miliseconds and the pictures freezes like the game is about to crash or lock up but then continues.
It happens now and then during long play sessions but somethimes it happens very quickly, there is no pattern.
Sometimes once in a race and sometimes none or more.

Hope you understand what i mean.

memoric77
12-05-2015, 22:49
Same too

DMZamora
29-05-2015, 03:36
Same here, bought the PS4 version just today, played during less than one hour (after another hour tweaking the settings to make the game playable with the PS4 controller) and saw 4 of these events, 3 of them while turning.

Until now, PC version is way better, sadly the online lobby is empty or almost, most of the time.

Rod Trip
29-05-2015, 04:43
same here....the weird thing is i wasnt getting this before, its happening since like 10 days.

Pfeifer
19-11-2015, 14:47
I have sometimes a problem during a race, it looks lie it happens more during online play but it also happens during career.
Most of the times when i am in a corner.
like the game freezes for a few miliseconds and the pictures freezes like the game is about to crash or lock up but then continues.
It happens now and then during long play sessions but somethimes it happens very quickly, there is no pattern.
Sometimes once in a race and sometimes none or more.

Hope you understand what i mean.
I have the same problem also my throttle responce is lost and too much tire spin with light throttle with recovery