PDA

View Full Version : XBOX ONE CAR SETUP..??

Digger
12-05-2015, 23:06
Hello I am a new player to project cars I have the xbox one and seen the add for the preorder checked it out and liked what I saw so I bought the xbox one preorder digital version and I bought the PC version to hold me over till the xbox copy came out. (Last night) unfortchunitly my PC I think is to slow to run the game it is very choppy and I can not control the car at all. So I just waited till last night for the xbox one version to be activated and at 12:01am I started playing the game I finally had to give up around 6:30am since I was unable to make it around the track once steering was impossible and no car control at all after going threw the forums all day today I was able to make it so I can use the steering a little bit but for the past 5 our's I have bin trying to figure out how to adjust the car setup
I can't adjust the ride hight or tow angle or downforce is there any way I can git sum help on this issue ..??
( Please and Thank you )
Digger -project cars ID
Digger bjmc - XBOX ONE ID

turbohondaej1
13-05-2015, 00:05
you have to be in the pits or the garage to adjust them first off some cars you can't adjust anything. It's kinda confusing in the tabs but you go to edit tuning setup. Then press the right trigger you should see what your looking for hopefully you understand what I'm saying.

Leosim
13-05-2015, 02:04
Help - trying to set up my controller, I have set it up with manual transmission, reconfigured where I want my shift buttons, but it keeps saying "not all required controls are assigned" I have assigned all the controller buttons, whats the problem????

thisisbleep
13-05-2015, 02:45
Help - trying to set up my controller, I have set it up with manual transmission, reconfigured where I want my shift buttons, but it keeps saying "not all required controls are assigned" I have assigned all the controller buttons, whats the problem????

Please search before posting and you should no hijack other people's threads, especially when the topic is different.

You have unassigned one of the required buttons, probably:

- KERS
- Handbrake
- Rear view