PDA

View Full Version : Best Controller Settings Until patch comes out!

xxBENxx
13-05-2015, 00:55
Here you will find the settings which will help until the patch is available. Give it a try its very steady.

Steering Deadzone = 0
Steering Sensitivity= 0
Throttle Deadzone= 0
Throttle Sensitivity= 50
Brake Deadzone= 0
Brake Sensitivity= 50
Clutch Deadzone= 0
Clutch sensitivity= 45

Speed Sensitivity= 75
Controller Filtering sensitivity= 50

Force feedback= 100
Rpm gear Display= Yes
Controller input= 3
Advanced= off

I hope this helps took me an age to figure out.

all the best guys n girls
See you on the grid.

XB1 G/T x8x l3en x8x

MelBonkers
13-05-2015, 11:54
Ben I actually like the setup, however with high speed the car won't turn in (I think it's the 40% turn in bug). With slower speeds the car will turn full lock. Thanx for sharing! Will use this setup till the patch arrives.

xxBENxx
13-05-2015, 12:53
try putting the sensitivity up by 5 increments, 5 , 10 , 15 and so on until it is right for your controller, (every controller is slightly different).

Charles Gillen
13-05-2015, 12:54
Before y'all get overly excited you should try this...Use all of the above settings with one exception. And I know some dont want to hear this...Turn FFB to 0. This greatly improved my game and also seemed to repair an issue with the sound cutting out in my headphones. The wobble is still there and will present itself without notice. But not as often. I managed to run clean laps for the better part of an hour. Just lost it once in slower turns where the flop is more noticeable. As a temporary fix this is the most acceptable I've managed to find so far. By the way, I'm using an XBox1 controller on my Xbox 1. Just so theres no confusion.

Charles

ROT King III
13-05-2015, 13:29
I feel like I am chasing the setup in this game, I will give this one a try too. I know it can't be this hard to drive in this game with a controller, but then I thought to myself, I have never driven a real car with a Xbox One Controller, so it seems fair! LOL

Thanks for the settings.

ROT King III

menaceuk
13-05-2015, 13:37
Here you will find the settings which will help until the patch is available. Give it a try its very steady.

Steering Deadzone = 0
Steering Sensitivity= 0
Throttle Deadzone= 0
Throttle Sensitivity= 50
Brake Deadzone= 0
Brake Sensitivity= 50
Clutch Deadzone= 0
Clutch sensitivity= 45

Speed Sensitivity= 75

Force feedback= 100
Rpm gear Display= Yes
Controller input= 3
Advanced= off

See you on the grid.

XB1 G/T x8x l3en x8x

Very similar to the settings I have been using since virtually day one.

Steering Deadzone = 0
Steering Sensitivity= 0
Throttle Deadzone= 0
Throttle Sensitivity= 35
Brake Deadzone= 0
Brake Sensitivity= 20
Clutch Deadzone= 0
Clutch sensitivity= 45

Speed Sensitivity= 65

Force feedback= 80
Rpm gear Display= Yes
Controller input= 3
Advanced= On
Steering Dampening - On
*The other 2 advanced settings are off*

MArtin Tm.
13-05-2015, 13:49
thinking on 360 controller, 0 on steering sensitive isnīt realistic. The car doesnīt turns... When iīm leaving a curve, i wanna have more control over the throttle to not drift than the direction. With that config, itīs almost impossible lose the control over the car. Itīs not for me...

MoneyMan300
13-05-2015, 15:24

Steering Deadzone = 0
Steering Sensitivity= 0
Throttle Deadzone= 0
Throttle Sensitivity= 50
Brake Deadzone= 0
Brake Sensitivity= 50
Clutch Deadzone= 0
Clutch sensitivity= 45

Speed Sensitivity= 75

Force feedback= 100
Rpm gear Display= Yes
Controller input= 3
Advanced= off

See you on the grid.

XB1 G/T x8x l3en x8x

I tried this setup on the RUF GT3 car and it feels great. It's a little twitchy with the steering dead zone at 0, but overall it's good. Thanks!

Sp4mD4gger
13-05-2015, 16:50
Still doesn't fix the fact that the stick on the controller has too much play in it.

There is not an issue with too much play, the issue is sensitivity in steering, if your left yolk has wear from use, increase the deadzone setting. The controller is softly sprung at manufacture compared to the newer 360 controllers.

Suburban Coot
13-05-2015, 17:01
There is not an issue with too much play, the issue is sensitivity in steering, if your left yolk has wear from use, increase the deadzone setting. The controller is softly sprung at manufacture compared to the newer 360 controllers.

Nvm that. Apparently this game goes deeper than just controller setups. You literally have to tune each and every car for every course you are going to race on. Yikes!

Sp4mD4gger
13-05-2015, 17:06
Nvm that. Apparently this game goes deeper than just controller setups. You literally have to tune each and every car for every course you are going to race on. Yikes!
Course you do, that's what the game is all about.