PDA

View Full Version : Audio cuts out with headset??

spartanmike1978
13-05-2015, 01:58
I have the x1 turtle beach headset and every time I break in game the audio cuts out? Is this a known issue?

Racinglova
13-05-2015, 01:59
For whatever reason the audio will cut out when I brake when I am using my headset (Turtle Beach Ear Force XO). Is anyone else having this issue when using their headset? There's lots of issues with Project CARS at the moment...

TenthDan
13-05-2015, 02:00
Merged.

Racinglova
13-05-2015, 02:02
I'm having the same issue with my headset. It's really, really annoying.

Chewbakkah
13-05-2015, 02:05
I'm having issues with my Astro A50 Headset. I'm running optical out of the xbox to the mixamp.
My issue sounds like the sound file is skipping at times. Kind of like its dragging.

o Mike V o
13-05-2015, 02:14
I'm having the same issue with the Microsoft (http://thedigitalmediazone.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/xbox-one-stereo-headset.jpg) headset too.

hewd
13-05-2015, 02:15
I'm having issues with my Astro A50 Headset. I'm running optical out of the xbox to the mixamp.
My issue sounds like the sound file is skipping at times. Kind of like its dragging.

The controller rumble makes the sound cut out. To get rid of it while waiting for a patch, you have to set force feedback to zero or, something that made it better for me, connect the controller to the Xbox with a usb cable and play wired.

Racinglova
13-05-2015, 02:15

Seems like I'm not the only one having issues. I hope this is addressed in the patch that's coming. All we can do is wait.

thisisbleep
13-05-2015, 02:17
Please post in the "tech help and support" section next time and also search before posting.

There is a bug with the audio cutting out which can be fixed by turning off "force feedback" in the settings and there is a bug where you have to plug the headset into the controller and plug that into the console with a mini-USB cable. The developers are aware of the audio issues, so hopefully they will get fixed in the next update.

Esteban
13-05-2015, 12:48
My official xbox headphones been doing that all times i had them on ,this is bs! Could barely play with sound cutting out.
I have the x1 turtle beach headset and every time I break in game the audio cuts out? Is this a known issue?

WildcatKNH
13-05-2015, 20:22
Same issue with my Turtle Beach Ear Force XP500's. Glad to see that you guys are aware of it and looking forward to the fix.

Browhatswong
13-05-2015, 20:29
Yeah can confirm I get the same problem with my turtle beaches, turning off the FFB didn't seem to work either. Haha worst thing is is tryna chat on Xbox live when your coming to a corner, making everyone repeat themselves, oh the joys. Great game apart from that. I don't get what all the complaints are about with the Xbox controller issue though I do just fine with it

AJallstar15
13-05-2015, 20:56
yeah I have the XO 7th and I was trying to play multiplayer with a couple of my buddies and it just kept cutting out and made it really unplayable because I downshift by the tune of the engine and up shift the same way and it was very annoying I hope they fix that soon

abstractmonkey
19-05-2015, 05:52
Just got the game and I'm having the same issue with the sound. I'm using the game pad and not a wheel. Not sure if it matters. Also braking traction ALOT! Is this a bug or am I inept. Seems strange that I brake traction in spots on tracks that have never been an issue in other games. Is anyone else experiencing this?

WildcatKNH
19-05-2015, 08:56
Just got the game and I'm having the same issue with the sound. I'm using the game pad and not a wheel. Not sure if it matters. Also braking traction ALOT! Is this a bug or am I inept. Seems strange that I brake traction in spots on tracks that have never been an issue in other games. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Is this happening before your tires are up to temperature? If it's in the first lap or so and your tires are cold, grip is greatly reduced.