PDA

View Full Version : T300RS + CS Shifter SQ combo on PS4???

Captain_Liu
13-05-2015, 02:41
Hi all,

I'm planning to buy T300RS for use on PS4 Project Cars, however, instead of TH8A, I prefer the CS Shifter SQ, so I wonder if anyone has tried this combo on PS4, specially with Project Cars? Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!

Allen

Captain_Liu
13-05-2015, 08:23
Anyone??? I think the question is down to first whether CS Shifter SQ can work alone in PS4, second, if PS4 support multi-device use in the game.

embe71
13-05-2015, 09:09
The PS4 doesn't support the CS Shifter as a standalone device (TH8A is supported as part of the T300RS). It would have to be supported ingame especially for the CS-Shifter and I doubt that's the case.

Captain_Liu
13-05-2015, 14:12
The PS4 doesn't support the CS Shifter as a standalone device (TH8A is supported as part of the T300RS). It would have to be supported ingame especially for the CS-Shifter and I doubt that's the case.

Thanks, it's quite a hassle changing from H to Sequential in TH8A, and gear change is quite slow as the travel is too long... I really hope Project Cars developer could make the support of CS-Shifter.:rolleyes:

jason
14-05-2015, 02:26
i'm planning on buying a second shifter to have one as sequential and one h pattern , just unplug one (usb) and use the other . Also I have a cockpit setup which makes this option a lot easier.

Captain_Liu
14-05-2015, 03:24
i'm planning on buying a second shifter to have one as sequential and one h pattern , just unplug one (usb) and use the other . Also I have a cockpit setup which makes this option a lot easier.

Thanks for sharing your solution, any recommandation of shifters for PS4?