PDA

View Full Version : Private Lobbies aren't Private

Lexx Doom
13-05-2015, 06:19
Hi, I'm a member of a forum which runs online league racing, and we're hoping to have multiple series on Project Cars. Last night, during a one-off race I was running, 2 people joined the lobby without invites. I believe they managed to get in by joining friends' sessions.

If there's no way of fixing this, it'll seriously damage the prospects of running leagues on this game.

Cheers

Blackvault
13-05-2015, 06:41
Hi, I'm a member of a forum which runs online league racing, and we're hoping to have multiple series on Project Cars. Last night, during a one-off race I was running, 2 people joined the lobby without invites. I believe they managed to get in by joining friends' sessions.

If there's no way of fixing this, it'll seriously damage the prospects of running leagues on this game.

Cheers

You should be able to put a password.

Pete

Lexx Doom
13-05-2015, 06:58
On Xbox One?

HEF51
13-05-2015, 07:08
You should be able to put a password.

Pete

Not on X1.

Blackvault
13-05-2015, 07:10
Not on X1.

Oh really? Sorry I haven't got a console, so I assumed that PC and consoles had the same functionality regarding the lobbies.

Pete

Lexx Doom
13-05-2015, 07:19
Maybe they should? ;)

HEF51
13-05-2015, 07:35
Oh really? Sorry I haven't got a console, so I assumed that PC and consoles had the same functionality regarding the lobbies.

Pete

Nope the X1 version is the redheaded step child version with a subpar online/lobby system and weak/dull FFB.