PDA

View Full Version : Xbox one multiplayer

Tonkakong
13-05-2015, 07:09
I don't know if it's me not doing something,but the last 4 occasions I joined a multiplayer game,qualifying was just underway.around 13 mins were left but I was stuck in garage with the option to drive or setup car locked.can anyone explain why please?

hotdxmshot
13-05-2015, 22:18
I don't know if it's me not doing something,but the last 4 occasions I joined a multiplayer game,qualifying was just underway.around 13 mins were left but I was stuck in garage with the option to drive or setup car locked.can anyone explain why please?
I think its got something to do with the host setting it to no joining but you will join on the next session when time runs out.

Tonkakong
14-05-2015, 16:53
Thanks for explanation

gashmino
14-05-2015, 18:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_zIWCYYVuY fast laps in Formula A car, number 1 time in the world

socal
07-06-2016, 21:06
Can someone tell me how multiplayer works on xbox one? Specifically, can you hook up two xboxes (each with their own copy of the game) over a LAN not connected to the internet and play in multiplayer mode? Similar to how the xbox original would let you play rallisport challenge II over a LAN through system link. ie I need to know if the internet is not required or an external server account via the internet is required. I have not bought this game yet and could not find much information on the net about multiplayer mode.

If anyone knows how the PC or PS4 version works would like that data too.