PDA

View Full Version : PS4 - Lag Lag Lag .. Anyway to see if a lobby has a good ping?

Pablo2008jedi
13-05-2015, 07:18
I've tried a few online races with pCARS but 9/10 lobbies I've joined all members have a high ping. I thought this was down to me but other games are fine.

Is there some way to filter the list of lobbies to get the lowest ping?

Black_Gold_Saw
13-05-2015, 08:35
I play PC; In the lobby next to the names I see those internet connection logos. These will turn red - orange - green.

Take a look on your PS4. maybe you just overlooked it. Or it really isnt there.

Pablo2008jedi
13-05-2015, 10:18
I play PC; In the lobby next to the names I see those internet connection logos. These will turn red - orange - green.

Take a look on your PS4. maybe you just overlooked it. Or it really isnt there.

No they are there, but its only when you enter a lobby you see it. Its annoying as I enter a lobby see all red, quit enter another see red...it's time consuming. Either the filtering is using the wrong region for me and I don't see where I can change it.But out of 10 lobbys only was was sufficient to race with. But still Yellow!

Elmo
13-05-2015, 10:21
Give the ping a couples of seconds to settle down. It just needs a moment to establish a good connection to everybody and to figure out how good the ping really is.

Gehzilla
14-05-2015, 00:43
No they are there, but its only when you enter a lobby you see it. Its annoying as I enter a lobby see all red, quit enter another see red...it's time consuming. Either the filtering is using the wrong region for me and I don't see where I can change it.But out of 10 lobbys only was was sufficient to race with. But still Yellow!

You can change your region in your Steam Account under the download options!

Pablo2008jedi
14-05-2015, 08:20
Give the ping a couples of seconds to settle down. It just needs a moment to establish a good connection to everybody and to figure out how good the ping really is.

Doesn't help, its all red after waiting 60 seconds. When racing cars warp/bounce all over.

You can change your region in your Steam Account under the download options!

PS4 dood, read the title ;)

Satiricterror
14-05-2015, 11:55
Haven't had any problems here, most games seem to run perfect. Are you sure your connection is running ok?