PDA

View Full Version : Project Cars : Issues and crash

Falconeye
13-05-2015, 07:43
Hi,

Yesterday on PS4, I played online and I had 2 crashes with report to send to Sony. I was ejected for the session without any reason. My connection is 1 Gbits/s in Fibre optical, so it is not an internet connection issue. On of my team also had this crash while playing with me

Second thing : A lot of lag. Everytime someone is coming in our party we have a lot of freezes. I Hope theses lags will be solved soon with the crash probelm.

Third thing : When you are choosing "random" in online race, It's is not working, you have the grey box open but it is not bringing you in a party. You just have the choice of cancelling.

Fourth thing : We tried everything but it is impossible to complete an online party with IA. Is it a bug or please telle us how to do it.

Five thing : not a bug : Pitstop are empty not life, no animation...

A bit dissapointed by this wonderful game since it is ruined by a lot of annoying issues. Hope all the game will be optimised soon.

Thanks.

FoxMulder
13-05-2015, 07:52
Yup, can confirm short freezes and stuttering when someone joins the lobby. Don't know if it's for everyone or just the host tho.
(Digital Version)

Falconeye
13-05-2015, 10:24
It is for everyone. In my team, as soon as somebody is joining the lobby, we all had these freezes.

MrStef85
13-05-2015, 10:24
Disc or digital?

Blackvault
13-05-2015, 10:30
Hi,

Yesterday on PS4, I played online and I had 2 crashes with report to send to Sony. I was ejected for the session without any reason. My connection is 1 Gbits/s in Fibre optical, so it is not an internet connection issue. On of my team also had this crash while playing with me

Second thing : A lot of lag. Everytime someone is coming in our party we have a lot of freezes. I Hope theses lags will be solved soon with the crash probelm.

Third thing : When you are choosing "random" in online race, It's is not working, you have the grey box open but it is not bringing you in a party. You just have the choice of cancelling.

Fourth thing : We tried everything but it is impossible to complete an online party with IA. Is it a bug or please telle us how to do it.

Five thing : not a bug : Pitstop are empty not life, no animation...

A bit dissapointed by this wonderful game since it is ruined by a lot of annoying issues. Hope all the game will be optimised soon.

Thanks.

I would advise you have a look through the known issues thread (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22495-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-(PS4)-Not-for-bug-reporting!-Updated-12-05) as a good few issues have been raised and the developers are investigating further.

Point Five - They will come as DLC. They weren't as polished as the SMS wanted them so instead of giving the public incomplete animations they where removed. This should therefore allow the devs the time to finish they work and give you a garage full of pit crews.

I'm also renaming this thread for a less inflammatory name.

Pete

Umer Ahmad
13-05-2015, 10:31
These are all known issues/limitations and will be addressed in future patches. Your game is working as good/bad as everyone else so there's nothing more you can do about it right now. Thanks for posting your observations, let us know if you find other problems.

Blackvault
15-05-2015, 06:47
When this animated pit crew thing comes as DLC, is it likely it will cost anything, or will it just be free?

That is undetermined at the moment, or at least I don't know the answer. I would guess that they will be a via a patch (usually non payable) rather than DLC (which usually costs).

I hope this helps

Pete

Falconeye
15-05-2015, 07:20
Thank you for your answer and just to answer a previous question, I have the digital Edition.

I have also some other bugs (without any doubt already known) but sometimes, cars are passing over me or I am crossing cars like if they were transparent. It is like sometimes the soft is not detecting presence of other cars.

CeeBee2001
28-05-2015, 17:55
+1 I'm on PC. Multiple frames dropped and stuttering when people Join/leave.

silicijevadolina
31-05-2015, 08:35
There is a stutter when someone joins an online race and it is very disturbing. Generally, the net code is very bad, because people with high ping can not normally play. AC also had the same problem at the beginning but this problem is solved and we expect the same here :encouragement:

Paulzx
31-05-2015, 10:49
Yep, disc version here and can confirm all of the above. I was wondering what was causing the pauses in the gameplay in online lobbies, it's very, very offputting
when you're in the middle of a corner and the game skips briefly. Maybe people should be made to stay in the lobby to the end once the race starts.

Offline game has crashed on me also, kicking me back to PS4 main menu. That was a bit of a surprise.