PDA

View Full Version : Limited edition : Get the 5 extra cars with DLC

Superfly_FR
13-05-2015, 09:11
Sorry, this is a froggy English, probably ... but I'm sure it can help those - like me - who have struggled to death to get their extra 5 cars.

Enable Project Cars DLC pack cars PS4 (<= It is for Google lol)
PS4 - Project Cars Limited edition (box) with 5 bonus cars.

Warning: this assumes that you have a PSN account attached to your PS4 ...

Well, for those like me who have struggled endlessly to get extra cars supplied, here's how.
Do not trust what you read in the docs or messages Sites (PC, PSN), follow the steps and you'll be fine!

1 / Go to http://www.dlc-projectcars.com/ and enter the code WITH INDENTS you find on the flyer included in the box of the game, country and email address

2 / Take a screenshot or write down the code obtained (I have NEVER received the promised email)

3 / Armed with this code, go to the Play Station Network (PSN) via the web (https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/liquid/cam/account/profile/profile-details.action?displayNavigation=true) (you need your PSN credentials) and go to your account (PS: it is of course possible via the PS4 but hey, eh ...)

4 / Click "use the prepaid card" and enter the code obtained in step 1 WITHOUT INDENTS

5 / Collect the bonus, it is now ready for use on your PS4

Now, the PS4 to-do list :

1 / Below the game image, select "related items" and open it

2 / You will see all related extensions (there are also cars, delivered ... enjoy!) and the "Limited Edition Upgrade"

3 / + X on the selection arrow to the left of the Limited Edition Upgrade (other too if you want!)

You're set.

NOTE TO BANDAI :
- please update the DSN PSN CODE, there should not be indents here ! It's a 12 digits, not 15 !
- Give some directions on the web site ! Appears many never get the instruction email, that's basic since you cannot perform the activation again nor ask for the email again !

MrStef85
13-05-2015, 09:13
I have the limited edition, but i don't use any car of them. I'm enjoying GT3/GT4 now.

Superfly_FR
13-05-2015, 09:20
On PS4 ?

MrStef85
13-05-2015, 09:26
On PS4 ?

Yes.