PDA

View Full Version : Field of View: Speed sensivity settings.

Olijke Poffer
13-05-2015, 10:48
Hi all,

I love the game and the helmet cam view.(without actually showing the helmet) It is really great. I've set all the head shake, look at apex etc etc set to its max (100). What a relief to finally see this in a race game. I also noticed some FOV Speed Sensivity Settings. Where are those used for? They are turned off by default.
For me it is a bit of a hassle to constantly alter a setting and go all the way back to a practice session to see what the alterd setting do to the game. So before I start to switch menus I would love to know what this settings do or where they used for. ;)

Olijke Poffer
13-05-2015, 16:33
Nobody? :eek-new:

Siberian Tiger
13-05-2015, 16:34
Speed Sensitive FOV does alter your FOV Settings aquording to your Speed.

More Speed Wider FOV / Less Speed Narrower FOV...

But give it a try.. Maybe you will like it.

flymar
13-05-2015, 16:50
Hi all,

I love the game and the helmet cam view.(without actually showing the helmet) It is really great. I've set all the head shake, look at apex etc etc set to its max (100). What a relief to finally see this in a race game. I also noticed some FOV Speed Sensivity Settings. Where are those used for? They are turned off by default.
For me it is a bit of a hassle to constantly alter a setting and go all the way back to a practice session to see what the alterd setting do to the game. So before I start to switch menus I would love to know what this settings do or where they used for. ;)

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22376-Speed-Sensitive-FOV

Olijke Poffer
13-05-2015, 18:15
Thanks to you both. Much apriciated. Looks like a nice option. I'll play with the settings.
Another great option in a great game...

@flymar,
Thanks for the link and the explanation in that topic. ;)