PDA

View Full Version : MP Issues

HenTheKing
13-05-2015, 10:55
Right, love the game but I'm having some serious issues with the randomness of the Xbox's online setup.
How on earth do I ensure that I can find an online game that ensures I have a car that I'm familiar with? I generally search for GT3/4/5, but get lumped with supercarts or formula A.

How on earth do I combat the understeer, that I assume is part of the controller issue, because I adjust the steering rack, and as soon as I enter the game, I have to adjust it again and often I can't remember the ratio that was working. I understand this is something to do with tuning, does each track have a setup relevant to the car? I try to save a setup but it tells me I'm overwriting something. Much confusion here. If I could use the same car more frequently, I reckon I'd get the hang of it!

How on earth do I ensure I get a track I'm familiar with? E.g. Just got plonked on Nurburgring GP, and hD to adjust my steering rack x2 in qualifying, meaning I didn't get a time down and it still wasn't right in the race, which means i get progressively slower! Very frustrating!

Creating a lobby doesn't really help as invariably no one joins. It's taken me the best part of an hour to get into two races, one of which was ruined by some idiot wrecking and the second by the steering issues.

TL;DR
I've had it since launch and it's brilliant, I'm fed up with getting blindsided with different cars/tracks and confused by the tuning setups. Help!

HenTheKing
13-05-2015, 14:06
Shameless bump.