PDA

View Full Version : Games Freezes when trying to exit Community Events!!!

PlayerAsleep
13-05-2015, 11:20
Been doing some laps in the Renault Clio and when I try to leave via the 'Exit' button the game freezes forcing me to kill the game manually and restart it. My best times from that session are also not saved.

As this started yesterday I have already tried uninstalling the game and re-installing it but it still does this..

Please fix.

thisisbleep
13-05-2015, 11:57
Have you tried to hard reset your console? Do you have the day one patch installed?

Im Sorry
13-05-2015, 12:07
I've had this happen.Had to hard reset!!

PlayerAsleep
13-05-2015, 12:10
Have you tried to hard reset your console? Do you have the day one patch installed?

I've reset the console and my install size is 18.1gb so don't think I have the patch..

Only installed in again today too.

PlayerAsleep
13-05-2015, 12:22
I've had this happen.Had to hard reset!!

Not for me :(

thisisbleep
13-05-2015, 12:22
I've reset the console and my install size is 18.1gb so don't think I have the patch..

Only installed in again today too.

A hard reset should fix it, so that it downloads the patch.

If that does not work, you can install the game offline (assuming that you have the disc) and then afterwards go online and it should ask you to install the patch.

PlayerAsleep
13-05-2015, 13:11
Hasn't downloaded patch and I have the game in DLC form so it's a pain downloading 18gb each time...

Hard resetting from the dash did nothing
Hard resetting from the game fixed the error

BUT

if I load up the community event, exit, change setup & save setup, then go back into the community event it's broken again and doesn't let me exit...

Clearly a bug.

PlayerAsleep
13-05-2015, 13:14
Also game is actually 18.5gb. So I have the patch. Same problem though

PlayerAsleep
13-05-2015, 19:39
Bump. Managed to replicate bug many times over. Can it be fixed???

Gutted I can't do community events.

parky69
13-05-2015, 19:46
This is happening to me too. Hard reset a couple of times, patch installed still freezing on exit, this is at Monza in community event.

Question to devs.......How do I completely uninstall project cars off my Xbox one (digital edition) I'm going for a full reinstall, see if it helps with the TX wheel too......cheers in advance 👍

Bobbydakid
13-05-2015, 19:51
This is happening to me too. Hard reset a couple of times, patch installed still freezing on exit, this is at Monza in community event.

Question to devs.......How do I completely uninstall project cars off my Xbox one (digital edition) I'm going for a full reinstall, see if it helps with the TX wheel too......cheers in advance ��

I've had this happen twice to me today...strange been playing since last Thursday and has only started happening today

Im Sorry
13-05-2015, 20:22
Only happened to me twice on Sunday.Never happened since!

PlayerAsleep
13-05-2015, 20:58
I've had this happen twice to me today...strange been playing since last Thursday and has only started happening today

Same. Weird.

PlayerAsleep
15-05-2015, 17:31
Doing this on time trial now. Same as before, freezes on exit...

This doesn't seem car specific or track specific. Please fix.

PlayerAsleep
15-05-2015, 20:33
I've noticed the little save icon doesn't show when it freezes.

Can make it happen consistently.

Run a community event, exit, press start, enter garage, tweak current setup, save setup, back out of garage, re-enter community event, try to exit and it freezes.

Such an annoying bug.

PlayerAsleep
15-05-2015, 22:09
Tried this on another xbox which had a fresh install of the game (Digital edition - Xbox one). After 4/5 times of doing some laps in the Clio, popping out to adjust the tune and going back in..... It froze while attempting to exit.

Please acknowledge this as a fault.

I'm just doing your job now.

Bobbydakid
16-05-2015, 15:23
Exact same thing happening to me the way you described it.

PlayerAsleep
19-05-2015, 20:50
Still doing it....

Psychomatrix
19-05-2015, 22:09
Since today I have this freezes too when I try to exit Time Trial. Must go to dashboard and close and restart the game. My installation ist 18, 5.

snewkirk2
08-06-2015, 01:07
I've noticed the little save icon doesn't show when it freezes.

Can make it happen consistently.

Run a community event, exit, press start, enter garage, tweak current setup, save setup, back out of garage, re-enter community event, try to exit and it freezes.

Such an annoying bug.

Getting the same thing without being in the event first. Its about a 50/50 shot for me going to adjust the tune then entering the event. It is also happening for me in time trials.

Technically this is a crash bug since the only way back to functionality is to kill the game.

MUFFlerDRIVAR
08-06-2015, 01:38
Same problem here,put down a lap one day next day went back with a tweaked setup beat my time by three seconds and locked up on exit. Quite annoying

StuWard75
08-06-2015, 10:11
Happens to me too