PDA

View Full Version : see all previous lap times of session ?

ibanez
13-05-2015, 12:05
Hi,
is there any way to see ALL the lap times I did in e.g. the practice session or any mode/session ?
thx

N0body Of The Goat
13-05-2015, 12:16
Not all as far as I'm aware, but if you assign a button to "lap cycle info" in your wheel assignments, there is a screen that shows the last 4/5 lap times.

Blackvault
13-05-2015, 12:19
Hi,
is there any way to see ALL the lap times I did in e.g. the practice session or any mode/session ?
thx

Not in the game no. However we have range of third party PC applications that can offer a multitude of telemetry and lap times. They can be found here (http://www.projectcarsgame.com/apps.html).

I hope this helps.

Pete

ibanez
13-05-2015, 12:36
thanks for your replies, it's a shame that's not in the game, especially for a game which labels itself a "simulation". This is kind of super basic stuff.
I am disappointed, especially as a Backer who had to buy the game twice ( I now play on PS4 cause of friends). Hopefully this gets added later.

Blackvault
13-05-2015, 12:38
thanks for your replies, it's a shame that's not in the game, especially for a game which labels itself a "simulation". This is kind of super basic stuff.
I am disappointed, especially as a Backer who had to buy the game twice ( I now play on PS4 cause of friends). Hopefully this gets added later.

Well its a simulation in regards of its physics, do real racing cars have a print out of all the lap times while racing? No. I can see how the feature will be useful in game however.

I'll move this to feature suggestion section then.

Pete

ibanez
13-05-2015, 12:55
Well its a simulation in regards of its physics, do real racing cars have a print out of all the lap times while racing? No. I can see how the feature will be useful in game however.

I'll move this to feature suggestion section then.

Pete

Thanks !, while driving ? no, nobody needs that ;) but they all have some sort of a persistence lap timing system, so you can later check ALL your lap times in the box to compare e.g. lap 17 to lap 26.
I was referring to that

Blackvault
13-05-2015, 13:01
Thanks !, while driving ? no, nobody needs that ;) but they all have some sort of a persistence lap timing system, so you can later check ALL your lap times in the box to compare e.g. lap 17 to lap 26.
I was referring to that

Imagine one of these in the car churning out the lap times.

I understand what you are looking for feature while.

Pete