PDA

View Full Version : Community event times not saving?

CSparkes12
13-05-2015, 12:31
I went in and did the intro touring community event with the clio and I did about 15 laps and then exited and went to see where I was on the leaderboard and it says that I dont have a time posted on the leader board... Anybody know why this could be happening?

SpaceMachine
13-05-2015, 12:52
It isn't just the community events - time trials and other recorded laps seem to be completely hit and miss. Sometimes they will register, sometimes they won't. Very frustrating.

CSparkes12
13-05-2015, 13:23
Yeah when I go into free practice it never saves either, kinda sucks cause im really into that kind of stuff! Im sure it will be fixed. Glad its not just me doing something wrong hahaha.

JB5
13-05-2015, 13:49
Not sure on the community side of it but on the standard TT you need to select a ghost time to beat, race that ghost and beat it and it should upload your time. When you return the the TT screen it will say updating then it should be there. If its not there check back in 10-60 mins and it should appear. Works for me on TT anyway. I got in top 1-5 in most TT for Oulton Park international but it took many tries as they wouldn't save but when I tried the ghost method it did work, so give it a go see how you get on.

Pablo2008jedi
13-05-2015, 13:56
It's a known issue and is being looked at

Beardybrave
13-05-2015, 14:50
It always takes up to an hour to register for me. I've not had any times go missing. They just take an age to appear.

Siberian Tiger
13-05-2015, 14:53
3 Things:

1. Be sure you drive Valid Laps! A Crash or beeing Off-Track results in Invalid Lap Times.
2. Only TimeTrial Times goes to the Leaderboard all other Modes NOT. (Due the ability of Drafting and diff. Temperaturs more Rubber on Track etc. etc.)
3. There seems to be an Issue on PS4 that the Times does not correctly Upload...

CSparkes12
13-05-2015, 15:09
3 Things:

1. Be sure you drive Valid Laps! A Crash or beeing Off-Track results in Invalid Lap Times.
2. Only TimeTrial Times goes to the Leaderboard all other Modes NOT. (Due the ability of Drafting and diff. Temperaturs more Rubber on Track etc. etc.)
3. There seems to be an Issue on PS4 that the Times does not correctly Upload...

Free practice is considered time trials correct?

Also to the person who talked about the ghost method, ill try that! Thanks!

Deadzone
13-05-2015, 16:18
Free practice is considered time trials correct?

Also to the person who talked about the ghost method, ill try that! Thanks!

As far as I understand, times are not recorded in free practice.

Sim-Driver-GT66
12-06-2015, 12:18
even after todays update there are NO improvements made here ....very disappointing!!

rayh271
17-08-2015, 09:50
is there anyway of checking to see how many community events i have competed in???...........i want to get the Community Ambassador trophy...(complete 20 community events)....but dont know how many i have done so far?